Sequels Wonder Woman 3: What do YOU want to see??

I think the Circle makes the most sense as the trilogies final villain.

Paradise island is discovered and attacked and there is a divide among the Amazons about how to fight back.

Hippolyta is overthrown by the Circle and it’s up to Diana to save her and stop the world from going to full assault by the Amazons.

1. Wonder Woman must be a warrior

She needs her (now iconic) shield and sword and she needs to use them. I don’t need her slicing up street criminals, but she should be always ready should a threat arise.

2. She must “kill things from other worlds”

She said this in BvS, and yet it’s something we haven’t really seen. I want to see Diana fight minotaurs and monsters.

3. The Amazon’s must play a larger role

It’s time to go back to Themyscira, or to have the Amazon’s leave Themyscira.

1. Wonder Woman must be a warrior

She needs her (now iconic) shield and sword and she needs to use them. I don’t need her slicing up street criminals, but she should be always ready should a threat arise.

The shield is redundant while she has the bracelets. She's a diplomat and princess first, warrior second. She is too much of a powerhouse and her most iconic weapon is the lasso to really depend on a sword and shield. Whatever other flaws WW84 has, the focus on the lasso, bracelet and tiara action without the need of the sword and shield was 100% on point.

Diana isn't stupid and is practical, she wouldn't abandon extra weapons for when the need arises. The sword is very appropriate for something like Doomsday. But IMO it should never be part of her regular, most frequent arsenal and the idea of them becoming iconic is a tad worrying.

The shield is redundant while she has the bracelets. She's a diplomat and princess first, warrior second. She is too much of a powerhouse and her most iconic weapon is the lasso to really depend on a sword and shield. Whatever other flaws WW84 has, the focus on the lasso, bracelet and tiara action without the need of the sword and shield was 100% on point.

Diana isn't stupid and is practical, she wouldn't abandon extra weapons for when the need arises. The sword is very appropriate for something like Doomsday. But IMO it should never be part of her regular, most frequent arsenal and the idea of them becoming iconic is a tad worrying.

I’m not saying she should be mowing down plain clothes criminals with a sword.

I’m saying people want to see a threat that gives rise to her using a sword.

Are there actually a lot of people asking for this?
Even when dealing with mythological monsters, she can and has defeated them without swords and shields, so it's not even necessary for that stuff.

For me....

Present day setting
No love interest
More action (with sword!)
Themyscira to be prominent in the plot(with Hippolyta et al involved)
Only 1 villain who is both a physical and mental match for Diana. (I havent read WW comics so I dont have any ideas )
No Steve/Cheetah/Lord returning

Want to see:
  • A Wonder Woman who has compassion on the misery of the world (with closeups!)
  • And who experiences wonder in the little things
  • Chris Pine. He doesn't have to be Steve Trevor, but he has to be in Gal's scenes
  • A big live action battle where the Amazons actually win (beach battle was 50/50, Justice League battle was basically a defeat vs one guy)
  • Patty Jenkins directing. She needs to redeem herself so bad. We know you can do it, Patty!
  • A story not by Jenkins, John's, nor Callahan. Anybody who worked on the WW84 story/script is banned for life from ever touching a story again
  • Gal; she is Wonder Woman. But she does need Pine in all her scenes to bring out her magic
  • Wonder Woman vulnerable, can be any way shape or form, not just losing powers, but also emotional vulnerability, ignorance, etc
  • WW doing something very impractical for compassion's sake (like walking across No Man's land, or leaving her island in the first place)
  • Silver Swan, a fitting adversary now that WW is so fond of flying
  • Themiscyra: best part of both movies so far
  • Want to see some faith in humanity
  • Want to see an apology from the director for WW84. "Ladies and gentlemen, please forget my last film. I was wrong: your dream does not stink. And now, enjoy WW3."
Do not want to see:
  • Sword or shield; she does not need them. Lasso only.
  • Wings; she does not need them
  • Man-hating; do not make every male a creep, like WW84
  • Some guy beating his wife, or railing at his kid for bed wetting, or who knows what other disturbing imagery was in WW84

Circe and Veronica Cale. Played by Ruth Wilson and Charlize Theron(respectively).

After rewatching Thor and how much it took play on Asgard for the first 2 films, we definitely need a film that takes place primarily on Themiscrya.

Allan Heinberg or someone similar to help write. Someone skilled to help direct the action scenes. No more terrible CGI which could be achieved with stunt doubles / makeup and prosthetics. No more CGI climaxes in the dark. No more Steve Trevor.

The elements I’d like to see explored:
- present day
- a return to Themyscira. Diana should be homesick, not pining for Steve
- Circe as the villain
- a returning Cheetah - “powered” by Circe (using prosthetics like Beast in X-Men films)

In terms of general plot, something to do with Circe plotting to open Doom’s Doorway to use mythological creatures to attack and subdue the world. Some Amazons may agree with her when it comes to man’s world. The Amazons and Diana oppose her.

I don’t want the Amazons as man-hating villains and I don’t want to see them as cannon fodder either.

EDIT: Ideally the standalone Amazon movie would setup Doom’s Doorway and show how the Amazons came to be the guardians of the mythological villains. Maybe Circe could have a cameo appearance as a villain who manages to escape.

Last edited:
It's scary seeing people asking for another movie with 2 villains. Definitely don't want Veronica Cale as she is just a female version of Lex Luthor that hates WW the same way Lex hates Superman. She's just another villain that WW can't fight as she has no powers.

It's scary seeing people asking for another movie with 2 villains. Definitely don't want Veronica Cale as she is just a female version of Lex Luthor that hates WW the same way Lex hates Superman. She's just another villain that WW can't fight as she has no powers.

I agree that Veronica Cale is too similar to post-Crisis Lex Luthor, but I actually vastly prefer her to him. My preference for Lex is the pre-Crisis versions, so ideally if he was like that Veronica could fill that "evil CEO" niche without being redundant. I used to not care for her, but after Rucka's Rebirth I think she's my #3 favorite WW villain (after Cheetah and Circe).

I think it's too late to add her in this film series at this point. If we're only getting one more movie, focus should be on Circe as the new villain and a returning Cheetah, who was already established at least. Bringing in two new villains you have to flesh out would be too much. But in hindsight, I wish they had just set the second film in the present day and not wasted our time with Max, and I'd maybe even cut out Steve. I think it's a major missed opportunity to not take cues from Rebirth and create an epic two film film arc with mostly women at the center. The second film could have focused on Diana in the present day with Veronica as the villain and Barbara being set up to be Cheetah. Then a full return to Themyscira in the third with the addition of Circe and some mythological monsters.

I want Rosemund Pike to play Veronica Cale, Diana's "Luthor"

Are there actually a lot of people asking for this?
Even when dealing with mythological monsters, she can and has defeated them without swords and shields, so it's not even necessary for that stuff.
Yes there are a ton of people asking for this! One only needs to look on YT, social media...etc and see that warrior Wonder Woman is beloved and far more popular than pacifist “I talk to my enemies” stereotypical female Wonder Woman!

Give us the sword and shield, but also the lasso, tiara and gauntlets

1. New director
2. Warrior princess
3. Circe
4. Dr. Psycho
5. Gods
6. Monsters

Diana doesn't need to wield a sword to be Wonder Woman to me.

Yes there are a ton of people asking for this! One only needs to look on YT, social media...etc and see that warrior Wonder Woman is beloved and far more popular than pacifist “I talk to my enemies” stereotypical female Wonder Woman!

Give us the sword and shield, but also the lasso, tiara and gauntlets

If they are, they need to get more acquainted with the character and hopefully the studio won't listen to them. Her being diplomatic and capable of resolving conflicts without violence is a key component to her character. It's not her if that isn't a component.

But she's also not a straight up pacifist and can throw down when she has to. Even when she does, sword and shield is not something she needs regularly outside of extreme situations. She's a skilled power house who can have exciting action scenes without hacking people up with a sword.

She has officially lost her mind

Since she talks to Snyder a lot, it'd be nice if he could politely shoot this rumor down if there is no truth to it.

Id like to see them try some adjustments to the WW suit. Is it perfect as is? Sure but...try some tweaks. New tiara, something.

Everyone has said Gods and Monsters for #3 and I think we'll get it.

What I hope we get is more varied fighting styles for WW, like wwf style wrestling. Kinda how we see it in the animated movies (WW vs Furies or WW vs Superwoman).

Check out these moves at 3:25

or

Everyone has said Gods and Monsters for #3 and I think we'll get it.

What I hope we get is more varied fighting styles for WW, like wwf style wrestling. Kinda how we see it in the animated movies (WW vs Furies or WW vs Superwoman).

Check out these moves at 3:25

or

If we didn't get it in WW84 with Cheetah & WW I don't expect it in the 3rd one.

After watching Shang Chi, DC/WB really need to up the amazingness of WW. So much mythology and enchantment seen in Shang Chi's first film compared to the 2 films that WW has had thus far.

I am once again asking for that sexy gigantic lady with the orange hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"