The President Trump Thread

What is his complete cabinet list so far?

What is his complete cabinet list so far?

That would take a long time to pull up, I just keep up with the news. I don't really have the time. Do the research though or someone else could post it and you'll see he's picking the worst of the worst. As said, I know Republicans and these guys he's choosing they're basically all bigoted, that's not a necessary common Republican trait. Only they match up with his rhetoric, which can only be dismissed as a coincidence but the continuous string as said one or two odd ducks is one thing, an army of them is something else.

Clark we don't know the full cabinet list but they are all bigoted cause things.

Clark we don't know the full cabinet list but they are all bigoted cause things.

The top ones that have come out all are.

Then again you previously stated you were for and understood Trump's rhetoric all in the name of winning, despite that his rhetoric caused hate crimes to break out... But all in the name of winning no matter who is thrown under the bus, right? :whatever:

Plus, you came to BANNON'S defense earlier. Just so people know who is posting.

Here is what I found so far from NY Times:

Mitt Romney is being considered as secretary of state.

Mr. Trump announced on Tuesday that he would nominate Elaine L. Chao — a cabinet secretary under President George W. Bush, a member of many corporate boards, and the wife of the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell — to be his transportation secretary.

On Wednesday morning, his picks were Wilbur Ross, the billionaire investor, for commerce secretary and Todd Ricketts, an owner of the Chicago Cubs and one of the president-elect’s most important fund-raisers, as deputy commerce secretary.

Then, to lead the Treasury Department, Mr. Trump named Steven Mnuchin, a former banker at Goldman Sachs, the Wall Street firm he pilloried during his campaign as the epitome of a rigged financial system. During the Republican primary contest, Mr. Trump repeatedly brought up the fact that Heidi Cruz, the wife of one of his rivals, Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, worked for Goldman.

Found an ABC list of some info too:
Attorney General

Sen. Jeff Sessions

Education Secretary

Betsy DeVos

Secretary of Health and Human Services

Rep. Tom Price

Secretary of Transportation

Elaine Chao

Other top-level staff

Todd Ricketts, deputy Commerce secretary

Kathleen Troia “K.T.” McFarland, deputy national security adviser

Seema Verma, administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services

Stephen Bannon, chief strategist and senior counselor

Secretary of Treasury

Steven Mnuchin

Secretary of Commerce

Wilbur Ross

Secretary of Defense

Gen. James Mattis

Chief of Staff

Reince Priebus

Ambassador to the United Nations

Gov. Nikki Haley

National Security Advisor (non-Cabinet senior position)

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

CIA Director (non-Cabinet agency position)

Rep. Mike Pompeo

Don McGahn, White House counsel

Yep, those are the ones that have come out. Just do some research into all of them, it doesn't exactly paint a good picture of the company culture. Thus, "cabinet of deplorables."

No denying Bannon is controversial, I believe I pointed out that he has credentials including armed services and business education/ability that would make him a useful pick. I don't believe I've ever discerned much beyond that.

No denying Bannon is controversial, I believe I pointed out that he has credentials including armed services and business education/ability that would make him a useful pick. I don't believe I've ever discerned much beyond that.

Bannon is slanted as hell. but he's slanted in the direction that speaks to Trump. People will come after me for taking credit away from Trump, but I have little to no doubt this whole "millions of illegals voting" angle came from Bannon - it reeks of how he publicizes his "news articles." Plus, he's one of the most dangerous ones of the whole lot.

I see a couple names controversial (mostly Bannon and some would say Sessions) but to call all of his choices bigoted people???????????

300165.jpg

elaine-chao-vid-cover.png

seema-verma.jpg

nikki-haley-700x466.jpg

Haley I thought handled the SC flag issue wonderfully.

Last edited:
You do know that it isn't a one catch all right? That it's not just racism but racism, homophobia, sexism, and xenophobia? Elaine, for example, is homophobic believing gay people cause abortions. Thus, "bigoted" rather than just racist - there is a difference.

There are those not as bad as Bannon which is why when you automatically jumped to defending Bannon of them all - that jumped immediately out.

Last edited:
As said one or two odd ducks that's passable, an army of deplorables bending to his beck and will around his backwards rhetoric that's showing clear "company culture."
Kyle you said the entire list is full of bigoted people. I pointed out that yes Bannon is controversial. I know it kills your argument since you said if one or two, and basically have Bannon and Sessions to point to. Clearly it is not a list of all bigots, and that was ridiculous.

Kyle you said the entire list is full of bigoted people. I pointed out that yes Bannon is controversial. I know it kills your argument since you said if one or two, and basically have Bannon and Sessions to point to. Clearly it is not a list of all bigots, and that was ridiculous.

And clearly you're forgetting bigoted doesn't mean only racism. For example you pointed out Elaine Chao who is known to be homophobic and here you're saying that doesn't mean she's bigoted... others will poke similar holes in to the ones you posted.

I'll leave it to others to point out all the faults in that cabinet list, that's a waste of my time.

As said, I know Republicans and these guys he's choosing they're basically all bigoted, that's not a necessary common Republican trait. Only they match up with his rhetoric, which can only be dismissed as a coincidence but the continuous string as said one or two odd ducks is one thing, an army of them is something else.
Clearly you are painting with a broad brush.

I'm saying bigot. Racism, Anti-Semetic, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Sexist. You're the one who doesn't care. Hell, you didn't even care about Trump's rhetoric and him throwing people under the bus since that's evidently an appropriate and acceptable way to get ahead. So, you not caring that they're bigots - isn't a surprise at all to me.

You make the suggestion that his picks are so extreme with bigoted deplorables (not an actual word pluralized is it? ;) ) for every name on list. I'm sure we could look into President Obama's cabinet and find some people within it that have said controversial things as well by the way. You over reached on this one.

And you're dismissing that Cho is homophobic, one of the "safe" choices from the list that you gave. All of us on here have discussed that list, so most of us on here know we're I'm coming from and it doesn't matter to me what L33 thinks. Hell, you're even having difficulty admitting that she is a bigot and that you didn't catch on to that. I'm not surprised though. Frankly because as you've shown before, you don't care if people are thrown under the bus as long as it's not you all in the name of a win. You were even dismissing Trump's campaign rhetoric as okay.

Actually I posted pictures to show there is some diversity in list. Never heard about the homophobic Chao thing, didn't read it from the other thread till now like you. In your head you seem to picture the kkk selected out of the entire list. That simply isn't true. That's the point being made by me.

No, the KKK didn't. The KKK and Nazis though love your buddy Bannon. What I'm saying is that they're bigots - bigot and racism aren't the same word. So, all you're showing is that you have your definitions mixed up.

No kidding they aren't the same word. That changes nothing on point made. You are going so far extreme that everyone on list is so frightening, obviously I'm making a point in you viewing them all as KKK. KKK by the way I'd say would be both bigoted and racist but moot point...

I never said they were selected by the KKK - I never brought just race into it, all I said is they're bigots and yes that includes homophobia and etc. While Cho isn't racist, you sure seem to have no problem at all that she's homophobic.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is too call the entire list bigots is extremely ridiculous. You just lumped an entire list of people into a bigot category and completely ignore any possibility of selections based on qualifications to do a good job.

I know not all Republicans are bigots. I also know there were many, many, many selections that could be made. So, it does go beyond qualifications because there are others just as qualified if not more so. Unless you seriously believe these are the most qualified people for the job or are at the top of those qualified? Since common sense dictates that since there are many just as qualified, at the very least, that the choices are reflective of Trump's presidential "company culture."

I mean Tim Kaine signed a bill in his state to not only oppose gay marriage but also civil unions in 2006, I didn't hear anyone calling him a bigot.

I mean Tim Kaine signed a bill in his state to not only oppose gay marriage but also civil unions in 2006, I didn't hear anyone calling him a bigot.

If this is you resorting to "you democrat!" or "you liberal!" I'm an independent, prior anarchist. I've called out both sides.

If this is you resorting to "you democrat!" or "you liberal!" I'm an independent, prior anarchist. I've called out both sides.

Umm...no but continue putting words in my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"