The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

This is the first DC film I've been excited for in quite some time.

8807f8408b3606416a8f67c4a571bd33dfe2dfef.gifv

5353b04219b4f91a4fc38cacbebc3083569baf79.gifv

1f27c1c5f74f464daa8e1d21e3aee33c934c5c53.gifv

63acd5f900884ede26a0cd6e1c6a842f74118d33.gifv

bfe22a1e2351e2bebb0c9a6da6a7445a8da0bafb.gifv

Surprised that the Thinker gets more screen time than I thought he would. I thought he'd die early on

It's fine for what it is. But I still don't like King Shark's design. He looked awesome in The Flash show tho.

“This coming from a guy who wears a toilet seat on his head.”

“That’s patronising.”

It shouldn’t be understated how good Idris Elba’s comedy timing is. I think he’s going to be an MVP of this thing.

Also, I wouldn’t be averse to a few Batman mentions in this thing, especially if it’s similar to the way he got treated in the Harley cartoon.

Loved the trailer, though I do have to wonder, did Amanda not think to like, call in the Justice League?

Surely you want the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman to be dealing with a giant alien starfish...

Loved the trailer, though I do have to wonder, did Amanda not think to like, call in the Justice League?

Surely you want the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman to be dealing with a giant alien starfish...
Only thing I can think of is that Starro was a surprise to everyone.

Hot damn this looks good. Loved everything I’m seeing from Harley, Bloodsport, Peacemaker and even Flagg. James Gunn seems to be bringing his trademark humor and flair to this and I can’t wait.

And was that Starro the Conqueror at the end?

I am a little concerned it'll be a bit to much on the comedic side...especially bro/kid comedic at that like GoTG 2 was....but I'm optimistic. Them not battling a world ending witch is already a step up.

I was pumped for this from day one. This looks utterly delightful and a huge improvement over the first.

I loved it.

Side question, what is the usual intelligence level of King Shark?

“This coming from a guy who wears a toilet seat on his head.”

“That’s patronising.”

It shouldn’t be understated how good Idris Elba’s comedy timing is. I think he’s going to be an MVP of this thing.

Also, I wouldn’t be averse to a few Batman mentions in this thing, especially if it’s similar to the way he got treated in the Harley cartoon.

I think we'll see a couple jabs to the heroes here. Bloodsport shot Superman. Lol I can't see Gunn not having fun with that.

Last edited:
Super hyped for this, the trailer was so good. Still a bit worried they'll go overboard with the jokes like Marvel.

And I'll never forgive James Gunn if he kills off Boomerang. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"