Suicide Squad Merchandise Thread

I can imagine calling customer support... "my Batman's crotch has been damaged". :funny:

Wow.

MoHXAF0.jpg

YqVdAMi.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he's got on of those Sweeny Todd razors.

So far the only Suicide Squad merch I've gotten is the 6in and 12in DC Multiverse figures and the Splat: Harley Quinn hair dye kit which I'm gonna use on my beard.

So far the only Suicide Squad merch I've gotten is the 6in and 12in DC Multiverse figures and the Splat: Harley Quinn hair dye kit which I'm gonna use on my beard.

I've only seen Harley, Flagg and Deadshot in the 6" line, and only Harley and Deadshot in the 12" line. I'm holding out for 12" Joker and 6" Boomer.

I've only seen Harley, Flagg and Deadshot in the 6" line, and only Harley and Deadshot in the 12" line. I'm holding out for 12" Joker and 6" Boomer.

Where'd you find Flagg? I managed to get Batman, Harley, and Deadshot from amazon.

Where'd you find Flagg? I managed to get Batman, Harley, and Deadshot from amazon.

Flagg is at every single Wal-Mart I've been to. In the 6" version of course. Looks like they only have Deadshot, Harley, and shirtless Joker in the 12" so far.

I have to apologize for leaving out one important bit of information in my post and that is that I have only bought the 6in and 12in Harley Quinn figures. I didn't realize I left out that bit of info until now.

Only one Wal Mart in my area has the 6in Suicide Squad figures and a second just got the 12in figures. The Wal Mart that has the 6in figures had a end cap display of both the 6 and 12in figures and a week later it was gone and the figures that where left where moved to the same place as the BvS figures. I can't remember for sure but I think they had all six figures but that was something like a month ago and I haven't been to that WM in two weeks. I was actually surprised to see the Suicide Squad figures get a end cap display with a large stock of the figures.

I am getting Harley Quinn for sure from the Hot Toys line...Mmm baby, I'm going to save some of my dimes for you. lols. :p

The Hot Toys line for Squad looks way better then the one for BvS, I still remember their "Fatman" figure lol.

Hope they bring out a version of Joker in the tux with the golden AK, might be tempted to grab that.

Also wondering if there will another version of Harley...with her mouth not so open wide?

Hmm...yeah...I hope so...I mean Joker has what? 3 versions from the Hot Toys line...give me two more of Harley!

Any chance Diablo, Croc or Katana get the Hot Toys treatment?

Does anyone know if the Deadshot statue as interchangeable heads or is the mask head just for display?

I really want a few Enchantress figures, but I've only seen Funkos and Legos so far. I really wish Hot Toys or Medicom would do something.

Nope.

Everything in stores are Deadshot and Harley Quinn.

I don't know why they make it soooooo hard to complete this set while making people in eBay make over 100% profit with these Multiverse Figures.

picked up the multiverse batman from the suicide squad, pretty pleased with it considering we didn't get the bvs multiverse line

love how many accessories it had, also picked up the minus jacket harley

yeah it is ridiculous. I picked everything up off amazon for regular price except rick, diablo and katana. need the 3 to complete but more her for the croc parts!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"