Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

tumblr_o9zyvevnYc1uorz8zo4_500.jpg

hnnnnnnnnnnngh

Probably some of the most impressive work I've ever seen, not even just recently. Simply amazing. Those artists really worked their ass off on this one. A-ma-zing.

Actor's wriggling-wiggling thing was just annoying. And they didn't fix when he blinks himself. Honestly I didn't understand the final part with bomb - was it that SEAL members has sacrificed themselves while swithching the bomb ON And Croc has survived?

yeah, I didn't get that either.

Actor's wriggling-wiggling thing was just annoying. And they didn't fix when he blinks himself. Honestly I didn't understand the final part with bomb - was it that SEAL members has sacrificed themselves while swithching the bomb ON And Croc has survived?

Yeah I can't stand when actors take it too literally. Like, he isn't really a croc!

Make-up work was stellar but then Croc removed his jacket. Head body proportion was off a bit.

Something that should digitally be fixed if theres a sequel.

Make-up work was stellar but then Croc removed his jacket. Head body proportion was off a bit.

Adewale said in an interview that the head and shoulders were a mask and everything else was body paint.

He was probably the most disappointing for me (other than Enchantress of course) in a cast I otherwise really liked, given I was really excited to see Croc for the first time in live action and he is one of my favourite Bat villains.

I understand he was supposed to be the strong silent type but Croc had like 6 lines of dialogue in total... Though I did like him in the bar scene and I'm glad he got his own "hero" moment with the underwater scene + final battle.

Hope if there is a sequel they give Adwale a bit more to work with.

Croc was fine, but way underused. I think he had a lot of potential to be maybe a "Drax" sort of character. But his few lines were kinda hard to understand.

He should have been an entirely CG character. He wasn't terrifying/feel like a threat with how he looked in the movie... Especially when he removed the jacket.

They should've just digitally enhanced his frame

They should've just digitally enhanced his frame

It would have been easier to just do a CG one than make him look bigger after filming. It wasn't just size of the body, I felt he could have been taller too.

CG would be unnecessary. A bulked up bodysuit would've been more than serviceable, and the unnatural skin texture would've hid any faults.

Makeup was done well. I do agree they should've enhanced his frame a little. He had some good one liners that delivered....

It would have been easier to just do a CG one than make him look bigger after filming. It wasn't just size of the body, I felt he could have been taller too.

Fear of a shoddy cgi creature is why ayer didnt go with king shark and settled on killer croc. So cgi was out of the question for him.

Fear of a shoddy cgi creature is why ayer didnt go with king shark and settled on killer croc. So cgi was out of the question for him.

And yet he used a shoddy CG creature to oppose the squad.

Yeah after the movie I think Ayer was right. He was inexperienced with CGI. Enchantress' brother didn't look that good.

At least we didn't have two bad looking cgi creatures walking around

Croc look great but he pointless in this. Just stand around and say very few boring lines.

I am happy that they used practical makeup for Croc, if they had to put him in there, might as well get away from the overuse of cgi.

He looked great and except for 1 Harley Quinn joke, he wasn't really needed. And to be honest, I expected more from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"