Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

Killer Croc looked great but his character should have been killed off early or written out altogether.

Waste of a good actor. They should have just gone the WWE wrestler route and at least hire someone that looked physically imposing. The role didn't require any real acting.

but his character should have been killed off early or written out altogether.

rAq8MdP.gif

Killer Croc looked great but his character should have been killed off early or written out altogether.

Agreed. He do nothing but stand around and say a few stupid lines. He look great though but waste of character.

The actor here really stood out as being terrible! I want a recast. The look is fantastic but the voice and line delivery... Yikes

No one will notice a recast

I thought the voice was fine.

I need a gif of him enjoying BET so badly.

wish we got more killer croc.
he was cool. him watching BET in his cell was great.

Adewale did a good job with what little he was given.

"...y'all just tourists!" - that was a cool line.

I wish croc was given more to do. Hia voice was fine but his accent was awful. And the few lines he had were corny.

I wish croc was given more to do. Hia voice was fine but his accent was awful. And the few lines he had were corny.

Hated his voice. Doesn't make any sense considering he only has a skin condition.

Was it ever stated that he simply has a skin condition in the movie? He was able to swim underwater for a while without an oxygen tank like those other soldiers.

Hated his voice. Doesn't make any sense considering he only has a skin condition.

Originally in the comics it was just a skin conditions, now its that he's basically devolving. Which is why amanda says evolution took a turn backwards with him. He's actually croc like.

That's what confuses me because both Ayer and Adewale have said that he has a skin condition.

That's what confuses me because both Ayer and Adewale have said that he has a skin condition.

Well it isnt the first time he's contradicted the script.
Plus you can tell he's a croc by the way he blinks. He has that reptilian film that goes around his eyes.

If Adewale comes back as Croc for the/a Batman solo, I hope they give him lifts or use camera tricks to make him look bigger; he was fine size-wise in Skwad, but Batfleck is a beast and taller than Adewale, it'd be kinda weird to have a Croc that's noticeable smaller than Batman.

I enjoyed him in the movie, character wasn't necessarily memorable, but that comes down to the writing/editing...

Oh, and he's totally a meta-human, hands down...

Polux

God I hated the portrayal of this character. Everything about it - the cheap look, the voice, and the HORRID lines/characterization.

He has what, five lines and most of them fall in line with being a racial stereotype? I was already cringing before but the BET gag was over the top.

Poor Adewale deserved better than this.

Terry crews would've made a great urban killer croc. Probably wouldve felt more natural too. And he needed way better dialog.

Yes if they were going for an urban Croc then they should have cast better, but especially written better. He barely had any screentime, but we he did have was all lazy, stereotypical garbage.

I didn't hate everything about the movie so don't get me wrong, but this character was just horrific, especially since it was a somewhat prominent Batman villain's first live action portrayal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"