Alex Meraz is in Suicide Squad. Which mysterious role is he playing?

He is clearly not Robin, and may not even have a large role. /end thread

Alex Meraz has joined the cast of Warner Bros. and DC’s “Suicide Squad.”
Pic is currently in production in Toronto and stars Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto.
See More:First Look: Jared Leto as the Joker in ‘Suicide Squad’
David Ayer is directing the pic. Meraz’s role is unknown.
Why the secrecy tho? :shrug:

Será? "@MaybeATomboy: @CInfinitas "Personagem não revelado"? Kurt Lance. <3 <3 Tem que ser o Kurt.&#8221;
CEc-BTMXIAAePvA.jpg

CEc-BTNWoAECjCw.jpg

Last edited:
Team 7 also worked for Waller. It'd be cool if they were sent with the Squad to keep them in line, or something like that.

Steve Trevor and Deathstroke are also in Team 7. :cwink:

I believe Jena Malone plays Robin in BvS and therefore in DCCU.

Team 7 also worked for Waller. It'd be cool if they were sent with the Squad to keep them in line, or something like that.

Steve Trevor and Deathstroke are also in Team 7. :cwink:
Or maybe Team 7 if is in this, they are the foes of the Swad.

Agreed about Kelly. Terrible character.

As for Meraz, he's most probably not playing any comic book character and I'm starting to believe Eastwood is neither.

Is militar like an inside joke or something why are a bunch of people leaving off the y lol

Feel like I've seen that by like 4 different people

Just wait until we find out that he's playing a character named pvt. John Militar, and he's secretly a centaur.

As for Meraz, he's most probably not playing any comic book character and I'm starting to believe Eastwood is neither.
Maybe Meraz isn't, but why Eastwood has a 3 movie contract if not being an important/comic-book character.
Just wait until we find out that he's playing a character named pvt. John Militar, and he's secretly a centaur.
:funny:

Maybe Meraz isn't, but why Eastwood has a 3 movie contract if not being an important/comic-book character.

Important - yeah, probably. But not necessarily a comic book one.

I hope he's not Todd, Meraz is a pretty bad actor IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"