Jared Leto IS The Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I envision him like this, if it were up to me. Try as I might, I just can't get him that sharper nose.

Pics_Art_Goo_1418324237759.png

Not with that hairstyle, I hope.
Nah :hehe:
It resembles Jack and Heath's combed back hair and it doesn't add to anything. I'd like it like Jared's, where it's styled up and a bit messy.

Giving Joker a hide-out would be an effective differentiation from the last Joker we got in the movies. It would be great to spend time with him when he's hatching plans and messing around with his goons. Heath's Joker basically appeared out of nowhere every time it was on screen and it worked because of the mystery surrounding the character.

I can't think of a fancy hide-out right now... maybe just an abandoned building somewhere? Or he's in Arkham the whole movie and he doesn't need a hide-out.
I agree... but I think Joker should have plenty of them or maybe he chooses one at that time.

Yeah, I would love to see him cackling to himself in a filthy room lit by a single buzzing light bulb, bent over a desk strewn with test tubes and beakers of evil-looking toxins.
Mad chemist FTW!!!

I would love to see his decayed house, but a theatre, a funfair, a chemical factory etc could all be great.
Why don't we have ALL!!! :D

We've had his hideout be a chemical factory in B89...Heath had no hideout, so we do need a differentiation here.

I'm leaning towards his carnival lair.
I don't want only one.. I want plenty!!! as in the Arkham games, he sees a building he likes and turns it into his "cave".

Last edited:
If joker really does turn out to be the target in the movie,I'd love for there to be mention of some of his notable offences from the comics.
In a mission brief or something....

Or maybe just some discussion among the members of the squad...
"When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."
:woot:

#IntoTheWildOnVyRT! ‏@30SECONDSTOMARS 2 h
We're going LIVE with @JaredLeto on @VyRT, TODAY at 12PM PT! Are you comin' or what? → http://bit.ly/VyRTIntoTheWild

Is there a possibility to have some quotes about his new Joker role?

When he has a hideout, he'd rather it be multiple choice. I think it'd be hilarious as a running gag if every time we go to his hideout it's a totally different place but he acts like it's the exact same one.

That is an interesting idea. It may be too abstract, but it would be fascinating to see the back stage work that The Joker undertakes in order to appear as if by magic as seen in TDK. A part of that must be the maintenance of a network of hideouts and secret pathways over and underground throughout Gotham.

If Batman is on the verge of reitiring in BvS..
Is there some buzz on that possibility? Because if so... well let's just say I've had quite enough of Batman movies where Batman is on the verge of not being the goddamn Batman.

Honestly just askin' l because I hadn't heard of that particular BvS plot line. On the other hand, I like the SS 'Joker as target' idea... but we all know there's going to be a twist ending :joker:

No. There's not. He's just cynical and older, he's been Batman for a long time and Gotham isn't getting better.

That's actually a really good manip of a New 52 Leto.

Hope to god they don't do something so drastic, though.

Nah :hehe:
It resembles Jack and Heath's combed back hair and it doesn't add to anything. I'd like it like Jared's, where it's styled up and a bit messy.

Who is that in your Avy huh?

I increased the size of his chin and nose a little imagining as if prosthetic makeup was added.

Pretty good, though it did make me think of Sheldon Cooper.

I increased the size of his chin and nose a little imagining as if prosthetic makeup was added.

He looks like Blackheart from the Ghost Rider movie. It is nice, but I'm hoping for something more manic and freaky. Though I do like how it looks like his skin and not a paint job like Jack's look was in B89 and hope they go with that.

Trying to give him that mad and creepy Grant Morrison look.

tumblr_lkoqdtDmPy1qd4tv1.jpg

br13.jpg

Pics_Art_1418391182397.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members