Alex Meraz is in Suicide Squad. Which mysterious role is he playing?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/suicide-squad-alex-meraz-twilight-1201482900/

Alex Meraz has joined the cast of Warner Bros. and DC’s “Suicide Squad
Pic is currently in production in Toronto and stars Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto.
See More:First Look: Jared Leto as the Joker in ‘Suicide Squad’
David Ayer is directing the pic. Meraz’s role is unknown.

Is he playing a random role? Why then THE SECRECY? :p
or is he Robing, maybe Jason Todd?

alex-meraz-suicide-squad.jpg

jason_todd_by_qbatmanp-d3fqjkk.jpg

What do you think?

YES, I called it first world! :D

I think ?

Thread worthy Don't ya think? :p

He'd make a good Robin. The question is,
is he even going to be a live during the events of the film?

We don't know the role of Todd in this.. could be flashback with his encounter with the Joker, or even a small cameo showing the audience that he's alive after all...

Wait, sorry if this is a stupid question, but why are we assuming he's Robin/Todd?

Just speculation, as usual, despite no hints at Todd being involved in the film...

Just speculation, as usual, despite no hints at Todd being involved in the film...

People are linking a bunch of very loose details, some of which might be:

-Possible Robin suit hanging behind Affleck in the BvS trailer.
-The teased photo of Leto's Joker appears to have a tattoo of a bird on his right bicep, which may be referring to a Robin..
-The set photo of a grave may be one of the Robin's graves.
-Who else does this guy look like he could play?

It's up in the air, but him possibly being a Robin is a decent theory.

Nothing. Hooray for jumping to conclusions!

:woot::o
Yeah, there's zero indication at all about this being anything more than a henchman #3 part.

This is Anthony Michael Hall all over again.

Yeah, there's zero indication at all about this being anything more than a henchman #3 part.

This is Anthony Michael Hall all over again.

Or that guy that played Coleman Reese was going to come back as the Nolan version of The Riddler.

Lol. I very much doubt he's Jason. If I had to guess he's probably someone that will get in the way of whatever the Squads mission is.

i can see this guy as Dick or Jason. and apparently he's also a professional martial artist :up:

haven't seen any of his work but apparently he was in the Twilight movies which i don't ever plan on watching

Or that guy that played Coleman Reese was going to come back as the Nolan version of The Riddler.

You mean Coleman Reese aka Mr. Reese aka Mister Reese aka Myster Ries aka Mysteries aka Edward Nygma/The Riddler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"