The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

I like the trailer a fair amount. Don't have high hopes and I did get some Guardians vibes

Me before trailer: meh. The first film was awful, don’t care about this one much.

Me after trailer: f***ing STARRO? Most anticipated film of the year!

Looks like it will be a fun movie. And they’ve stepped up the comedy. Totally Gunn’s style

I'm just loving just how different this feels from the last Suicide Squad movie. You can tell this has James Gunn written all over it and that is very refreshing IMO.

This has so much potential to be not just a great Sucide Squad movie, but a great comic-book/superhero movie in general with all the talent that's involved.

Also, as superficial as it might sound I am so glad this thing is R-rated.

I knew Gunn would come in and embrace the absurd, but Starro on the big screen is something I truly never thought would happen

Exas5P3W8Ac8jKd
It only took 3 movies, but the iconic black and red is finally here. Thank you James Gunn.

I wish the film had the colors of the posters, instead of the drab, over exposed whites in the trailer. It looks like a fan film.

I enjoyed the trailer but I don't know... maybe I just needed to see more of my boy Weasel.

None of the jokes really landed with me but other than that it was an okay 1st trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"