The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

I had a feeling they would want to attach the trailer to Godzilla vs Kong. Can't say I'm excited, but hopefully the trailer changes that for me.

I'm really worried that those SnyderVerse cultists are gonna spam their stupid hashtag all over posts of this trailer for attention. I warned Gunn on Twitter ahead of time on the matter and I hope he handles them well. Guy wants to get his movie some promotion and crazy people flag their agenda all over it.

I'm really worried that those SnyderVerse cultists are gonna spam their stupid hashtag all over posts of this trailer for attention. I warned Gunn on Twitter ahead of time on the matter and I hope he handles them well. Guy wants to get his movie some promotion and crazy people flag their agenda all over it.
The fact that they’re pulling this after getting exactly the thing they had been asking for shows how ****ed in the head these people are.

They’ll continue moving the goal posts as long as it suits them. They wanted the ZS cut, now they want his universe, eventually they’ll want him to be the only one making DC movies at all. Cut off their oxygen. Don’t give them a damn thing.

They're already doing it under his tweet. They're crazy as hell.

The fact that they’re pulling this after getting exactly the thing they had been asking for shows how ****ed in the head these people are.

They’ll continue moving the goal posts as long as it suits them. They wanted the ZS cut, now they want his universe, eventually they’ll want him to be the only one making DC movies at all. Cut off their oxygen. Don’t give them a damn thing.
Was absolutely my concern when they said the Snyder Cut was even happening. You give a mouse a cookie...

Using Gunn's work to promote that stupid hashtag is ****ing rude. What a bunch of spoiled brats. Some morons are saying the trailer is part of a conspiracy to distract us from the #ReleaseTheSn*derCut hashtag. What a joke.

If I was WB, I'd completely ignore them. These people continue to act entitled as if they're owed sequels. This is what I always feared would happen.

I did think it was a bit odd seeing the announcement that the TSS trailer just bout to drop out of nowhere but, also, nowhere until I took to Twitter did I think "they're trying to sweep Snyder under the rug" lol.

Every time I want to go to Twitter I'm reminded how much of a cesspool it is.

Expecting The Suicide Squad to be a bloodbath (as it should be)

Harley will likely live since Margot Robbie has other projects lined up. Boomerang will likely live due to Flashpoint, Rick Flagg will live since he leads the team, Bloodsport will likely live since he fought Superman and almost won. King Shark will likely win since he may appear in Aquaman sequels (and is a popular character in his own right).Peacemaker has a spin-off in development.

I think that Polka Dot Man, Ratcatcher, Mongal, Savant, The Thinker, Javelin, Weasel, TDK and Blackguard will likely all bite it.

The hashtag thing won't die, WB gave in once. That's it. That's the consequences :funny:

And this is still a “sequel” but basically a soft reboot right?

And this is still a “sequel” but basically a soft reboot right?
Correct. I think James just took what worked best about the 2016 movie and brought it into this. I was actually rewatching the 2016 film this morning and while it's still not a great movie, the cast was good. And of course, Margot is amazing haha.

I'm assuming this trailer is coming out within the next couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"