The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

Who is going to watch David Ayer's Suicide Squad : Extended Cut and Birds of Prey before watching Gunn's The Suicide Squad ?

Who is going to watch David Ayer's Suicide Squad : Extended Cut and Birds of Prey before watching Gunn's The Suicide Squad ?
Me! I don't hate ayers Suicide Squad, though I don't think it's a good movie either. Really enjoyed Birds of Prey! And of course, I love Margots Harley.

I'd probably just watch Birds of Prey. I have a hard time sitting through Ayer's Suicide Squad.

Yeah, not in the Producers list but IMDB has not posted who are the EP's for BA.

It has three Executive Producers listed. Walter Hamada has an EP credit for his role as head of DC Films but other than that, it seems like Dwayne Johnson’s team of people are responsible for this movie. Even if Safran is listed, I think it will be purely for his links to Shazam rather than having any sort of input. With it being two separate creative teams handling Black Adam and Shazam, it will be interesting to see what happens when they come together.

8e395b0b9e6db1b6bdc51b510c637306028ac997.gifv

3e22b976da869642c45d13bd0196cf94af3f089c.gifv

Haha the blonde prisoner is giving Bloodsport a hard looking. She may not even be acting.

LOL she totally was!

Ratcatcher is gonna be a beloved character soon. Think about that...

DC Universe Infinite just put up a showcase for Gunn’s Squad line-up with what looks like the first (or at least some key) appearances for each character.

Gonna come in handy for me.

I will agree on BOP but I dont think you can call WW84 a flop.

You have to love the doom and gloomers though always looking for something to prove something will fail. The clickbaiters are mere minutes away from their big exposes about it.

TSS never seemed like a film that would be a big pre-seller to me.

Well yeah, I think this movie has a bit of an uphill struggle. The first film made money but most people agree that it was trash. And as great as James Gunn is, I’m not sure whether the general public knows that this is a departure from the first one (or rather, this is actual James Gunn and not a trailer company trying to ape his style, lol). But we’ll see. After the disappointments that were WW84 and Black Widow, I’m really hoping that this superhero (villain) film delivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"