The Suicide Squad Merchandise

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
One piece of merch that feels like a given is a compilation of stories that inspired the movie.

Gunn picked so many deep cut characters that there’s no way DC doesn’t put out a trade in the hopes of getting the general audience acquainted with them.

I have quite a few Harley Quinn t-shirts alone from Suicide Squad & Birds of Prey it's crazy, not even including other merch. I'm sure this movie will bankrupt me. :hehe:

Eh-LR38j-Xs-AEBmi-V.jpg

Omgggggggggggggggggg I'm legit gonna go broke buying so much Harley merch lol

The shirts look so good

The Suicide Squad Case Files 1 by Gerry Conway: 9781779510754 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books

Case Files 1:
But every character starts somewhere–and find out exactly where in The Suicide Squad Case Files 1, a new collection featuring debut and key appearances of Bloodsport, Mongal, Polka-Dot Man, King Shark, Weasel, the Thinker, and Amanda Waller herself, the government agent behind Task Force X.

This volume collects Superman #4, #170, Detective Comics #300, Superboy #9, The Fury of Firestorm #38, Suicide Squad Vol. 4 #25, Vigilante #36, and Suicide Squad: Amanda Waller #1.

The Suicide Squad Case Files 2 by John Ostrander: 9781779511560 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books

Case Files 2:
The Suicide Squad Case Files 2 collection includes debut and key appearances of Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang, Rick Flag, the Ratcatcher, Savant, the Javelin, Blackguard, and more.

Collects Suicide Squad #44, Secret Origins #14, Detective Comics #585, Birds of Prey #58, Batman: Harley Quinn #1, Green Lantern #174, and Booster Gold #1.

I was hoping some merchandise would be revealed after the trailer was released, alas, it wasn't to be.

DqrVKNS.jpg

They put a couple of designs up on the DC Shop. Not much yet, but hey it's better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"