The Vice-President Joseph Biden Thread: 'Jury Duty' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]XberX_t-WvI&feature=related[/YT]

:lmao:

If Obama does take this, I hope it won't be viewed as a Bush/Cheney relationship, where it was implied that Cheney was the brains behind it all and Dubya was the mouthpiece.

If Obama does take this, I hope it won't be viewed as a Bush/Cheney relationship, where it was implied that Cheney was the brains behind it all and Dubya was the mouthpiece.

It looks like it. The only difference is that Cheney’s people are the ones that convinced Dubya to run and they used his name recognition to get into the white house. Obama/Biden looks to be a symbiotic relationship. Style and Substance if you will. :word:

It looks like it. The only difference is that Cheney’s people are the ones that convinced Dubya to run and they used his name recognition to get into the white house. Obama/Biden looks to be a symbiotic relationship. Style and Substance if you will. :word:

The other difference is Obama is a lot smarter than Bush. In fact, he's one of the smartest people in the Congress.

*sigh*again - I love people act like they know what they are talking about when they are painfully clueless.

Cheney coinvinced Bush to run? Citation?

While I'm not a fan of this administration, he's fumbled lots of issues, I think you guys underestimate Bush's intelligence.

Cheney coinvinced Bush to run? Citation?

While I'm not a fan of this administration, he's fumbled lots of issues, I think you guys underestimate Bush's intelligence.

Bush is plenty smart in my opinion. Nowhere near as stupid as people try to claim he is. He's smarter than McCain for sure. However, Obama is VERY smart. You don't get the grades he did at the schools he went to without having some brains. John Kerry basically had the same kind of grades in college that Bush had. They were both B/C students. Obama was an A student and Magna *** Laude at Harvard Law. That's impressive.

in response to stormin norman's list of quotes that I would like to add an awful lot of democrats had a lot more respect for McCain in the past than they do now. His comments on McCain are understandable. And in a primary battle everybody attacks the front runners. It's just the way it goes. And as time goes on and emotions have become invested and desperation kicks in, the comments get hotter.

The other difference is Obama is a lot smarter than Bush. In fact, he's one of the smartest people in the Congress.
Even though it's not relevant to the thread I wish to say that I personally felt that Hillary was actually more intelligent than Obama, but she didn't have the same level of integrity.

Even though it's not relevant to the thread I wish to say that I personally felt that Hillary was actually more intelligent than Obama, but she didn't have the same level of integrity.

I disagree man. He outmaneuvered her in that campaign as well as in college. The guy is brilliant.

I never hear anybody calling Bush a mastermind at anything. I mean really. I never hear that.
Tell that to the people that 9-11 was created by the government or that the Iraq invasion was a massive neo-con conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"