"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on all 6 eps today, I was blown away with how good this show is. All the acting is excellent and the scale is epic, it feels like a multi part movie production.

I think my favourite episode so far is when Rick, Daryl, Glen and T-Dog went back to Atlanta to try and save Merle, I can';t wait for the one handed nut-job to show back up in season 2. :D

It's a shame they wrote out the young Latin family so abruptly but I smiled when Ed got his, and man do I still feel bad for Rick, his wife got over him real quick and got humping his best buddy in the woods! Shane is an interesting character though, it's hard to really get a read on how truthful he is being about thinking Rick was dead.

I loved the finale, it leaves so much up in the air and yet was grand in it's own right. I am intrigued where season 2 takes things, especially as to whether Morgan and his son catch up. One thing though, they really all should fit more into the vehicles they have to save gas!

The farrrrrm!!!! :D

And it better just be a normal farm too. I don't want any philanthropist gansgsters living in it or some other tv nonsense.

I'm glad to see the farm. It was such a good arc and it would have been a shame for them to just bypass that story for something else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"