Rebels The "Which Characters Will Appear" Speculation Thread

I'm hoping Boba comes in season 4 and we finally get where the "no disintegrations" line comes from.

I think Starkiller would be a good fit for Season 4 of Rebels.

With all the Sith Inquisitors dead, Darth Vader can unveil his secret apprentice on the Rebels. Now Starkiller could end up joining them by the end of it all, or give it a twist and the Rebels end up killing him, forcing Vader to end the Ghost crew himself. Just an idea. I've seen Starkiller's name pop up in quite a few articles/videos lately where people actually want him back.

Boba Fett would also be a great one. I still think Dash Rendar would be a cool cameo as well. Though he's as divided by the fans as he is at Lucasfilm, apparently.

I don't think we ever see Starkiller ever again, in Rebels or elsewhere.

I would much rather get Kyle Katarn or Dash Rendar removed from Legends purgatory.

I think if they do a Post-ROTJ animated series, that's where I would want Katarn to pop up. Dash could fit in this season of Rebels or Post-ROTJ stuff.

Boba Fett would be fun, but other than that I don't have anyone else I'm really dying to see.

I love Sam Witwer, but I'd be happy to never see Starkiller again.

I always thought Starkiller was a pretty dumb idea. A fan fiction idea.

I always thought Vader having a secret Sith apprentice was far-fetched. Does it work for a video game scenario? Yes most definitely. But beyond that, I just don't see it working.

I would love it if we could get a post Return of the Jedi animated series. That's really the time period I want to see fleshed out the most. And yeah, I want Kyle Katarn back.

Jek was in LEGO Freemaker if you want to see him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"