The Wrestling Thread is great! The Wrestling Thread is special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Rollins, Owen and Jericho are all much better as heels than faces.

Unfortunately, RAW is kinda lacking in "Main Event" Faces at the moment. Now would be great time to really elevate Sami Zayn and Cesaro.

Agreed but i think Cesaro needs to get better on the mic, we know he's great in the ring but his mic work sounds cheesy imo.

I don't think Cesaro needs to get better on the mic.

Chris Benoit was a heavyweight champ and was boring as hell talking. Same with Goldberg.

I think Rollins can be a good face and is being completely underestimated in that regard. He knows how to be that babyface in peril very well, he's got the respect of many fans, and is exciting in the ring. I think Seth being face is also a good idea because he's so good at doing the PR stuff and ir's either going to be Rollins or Reigns at the top and I'm backing Rollins.

I think Rollins can be a good face and is being completely underestimated in that regard. He knows how to be that babyface in peril very well, he's got the respect of many fans, and is exciting in the ring. I think Seth being face is also a good idea because he's so good at doing the PR stuff and ir's either going to be Rollins or Reigns at the top and I'm backing Rollins.

It's not that I don't think he can do it, I just find him more entertaining as a bad guy. Same for KO.

I don't think Cesaro needs to get better on the mic.

Chris Benoit was a heavyweight champ and was boring as hell talking. Same with Goldberg.

Well...they also were boring champions.:woot:
No, i never really understood why people make mic skills "THAT" important.

What good does it do if you have a guy who speaks for 20 minutes, makes jokes etc, but doesnt get to the point?

People like Balor, Cesaro, Nakamura etc they add something unique due to their accent i think.
They get the point across...that is enough for me personally.

Anyway...
I just came across a new Kickstarter Campaign for a new wrestling game called Saturday Knights.
Its the fourth or fifth Wrestling game in the making...if only one of them would be released already:(
The guys want to do much with the game, there are some nice ideas there.

I just thought i should share this around here, im here for more wrestling games...so you guys can spread the word or not...just thought i show it.
Who knows, maybe this will get far.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joemethod/saturday-knights/description

It's not that I don't think he can do it, I just find him more entertaining as a bad guy. Same for KO.

Fair enough. I think Zayn is is the only one besides Rollins right now who could appeal to the majority of fans. Reigns has that potential as well but I don't know if he'll ever find that sweet spot where he clicks with the hardcores again.

Raw is lacking babyface main eventers specifically. Balor was probably supposed to be the big one, but obviously he's out for months now. It's one of the reasons why so many people want Rollins to turn face actually.

Anyway...
I just came across a new Kickstarter Campaign for a new wrestling game called Saturday Knights.
Its the fourth or fifth Wrestling game in the making...if only one of them would be released already:(
The guys want to do much with the game, there are some nice ideas there.

I just thought i should share this around here, im here for more wrestling games...so you guys can spread the word or not...just thought i show it.
Who knows, maybe this will get far.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joemethod/saturday-knights/description

If we're bringing up Kickstarter campaigns, I have my own. I've got a comic book campaign going now at http://kck.st/2bWL9WA

nffvc2.jpg

Also, I forgot Big E as an option they could run with at some point. A big/muscular guy with an actual personality not named John Cena in 2016? Surely he's just an illusion?

Last edited:
Also, I forget Big E as an option they could run with at some point. A big/muscular guy with an actual personality not named John Cena in 2016? Surely he's just an illusion?

He's been consistently not-booked for an title shots or title tournaments.

It's just what the WWE does...

Oh, okay buddy, but only because you say so. Can't have my own opinion I guess? :rolleyes:

No, I'm just saying he's much more entertaining as a face Y2J. Don't get me wrong, he's good as a heel, but his heel runs can't get boring at times.

Jericho hasn't had a good face run since like 2004.....

Well, how about in 2012, when he feuded with Dolph Ziggler for a time?

Meh. I love Jericho but babyface isn't his strong suit anymore. He can't be the guy he was back in 2000 again. There's no way to recapture that.

Meh. I love Jericho but babyface isn't his strong suit anymore. He can't be the guy he was back in 2000 again. There's no way to recapture that.

You don't know that. Besides, with Triple H involved, you know Owens will turn on Jericho, making become Y2J once again.

You don't know that. Besides, with Triple H involved, you know Owens will turn on Jericho, making become Y2J once again.

I can only trust my experience from watching him fail twice at being a babyface since his return in 2007. Chris doesn't even like his recent babyface work.

ladies gentlemen and pinky i present to you vince mcmahons newest hand picked wwe superstar

oqpYfu2.png

I can only trust my experience from watching him fail twice at being a babyface since his return in 2007. Chris doesn't even like his recent babyface work.

Well, as the old saying goes, there is room for improvement. Besides, imagine if Y2J teamed up with Seth Rollins.

Or Jericho turns on Owens out of jealousy. That could also very well happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"