• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Wrestling Thread is great! The Wrestling Thread is special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean bringing his game up imo tonight

It's weird how fans switch on wrestlers.

Ambrose was the internet's favorite until he got the title. Now people are clamoring to take it off him.

Ambrose was the internet's favorite until he got the title. Now people are clamoring to take it off him.

One thing i can't stand about the internet way of thinking.

This is already a much higher better match than the Summerslam title match between Dean and Ziggler

And they'll turn on AJ by his second defense

What's wrong with Ambrose's reign? He's been entertaining in and out of the ring.
I lost interest in Ambrose a while ago. Don't care about him or his reign.

because Dean stalled.. He hit a wall because he can't be John Moxley in WWE. He's a "restricted" lunatic.. Sucks for him but he HAS gotten a bit better. He's been successful despite being told he can't do what he's known for.

Plus.. In the world of wrestling it's hard to get bigger than AJ Styles.

I love Dean, but AJ is the guy the belt needs to be on right now.

Honestly, with the way fans are now, they should just scrap the "heel" and "face" designations and just let fans react however they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"