• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Wrestling Thread is now nothing but recaps from last week - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the last time Vince McMahon handpicked somebody...

An-then-i-Told-Drew-Mcintyre-he-was.jpg

Before that he hand picked Elijah Burke to be the future of ECW.

I would really like to see Punk taking on The Rock at Wrestlemania one on one. If they play their cards right that one could really elevate Punk big time. I would rather see Rock/Cena II at Summerslam or Survivor Series since the original 5 pay per views need that type of high level match again. With Wrestlemania I want it to be something huge that elevates the new crop of stars. Give Cena Cody Rhodes or Ziggler and get one of those guys into the main event dammit! Hell throw one of them at the Rock. Have Cody say that the Rock's era was a disgrace to his father's or something. Have Ziggler talk about how Cena is old news or something. Those two guys needed a major bump at Wrestlemania this year and got nothing.

I think it will be Punk vs Rock vs Cena at Wrestlemania to get around the "once in a lifetime" issue. I think it would be interesting for Rock to win the title at Royal Rumble and then have Ziggler cash in his MITB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"