The Wrestling Thread Mustache You a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE does. They've spent way too much time on Fandango, so they must have somthing planned. Personally I hope they drop the gimmick altogether.

They probably want him to sell movie tickets, because whenever I see him I have a sudden urge to buy movie tickets.

so it shows Vince is mentally deranged because some bloke from ufc who had SFA to do with a throw away comment decided to make cheap digs at him and the entire locker room via twitter:huh:

I THINK Sonnen and Punk are actually friends in real life.

Punk actually got a good one in on Sonnen last summer. Two days after Sonnen's second failed attempt to take Anderson Silva's belt, Punk (and Daniel Bryan, I believe) reenacted the sloppy, failed spinning back fist/elbow that led to Sonnen falling down against the cage and taking a vicious knee to the body from Silva.

They probably want him to sell movie tickets, because whenever I see him I have a sudden urge to buy movie tickets.

Is that how so many people ended up going to see The Call?

so it shows Vince is mentally deranged because some bloke from ufc who had SFA to do with a throw away comment decided to make cheap digs at him and the entire locker room via twitter:huh:

Vince is mentally deranged based on what has been going on with the WWE these days.

Next thing you know, he's going to do some mainstream media interviews and declare himself "god" and announce that he's immortal.

Hey guys, so I've been on an E-Bay buying spree getting books and old merchandise, but I was wondering if any of you have or know somebody willing to sell these items:

cenahat56kw.jpg

usa-on-sale-801976-WWE-Wristband-and-armband-WWE-Wrestling-wristband-John-Cena-White-Headband-wristband.jpg

When John Cena was still cool. I use PayPal.

UFC Fighter Chael Sonnen is awesome:

Agreed. Vince should sign him. I got more respect for Sonnen than I ever will for Silva.

I was thinking over who could induct Booker T into the Hall of Fame. My first thought was Stevie Ray (although I do feel that Harlem Heat as a team should get into the Hall of Fame, considering it seems to encompass all NWA, WCW, WWF, etc). Since I don't really see them using him, I was like "ok, well who was his greatest opponent/feud, someone who he put on his best matches with and people respect as a wrestler?"

Well, I think we probably all know where my mind jumped to with that one.

It will be interesting who inducts him (guessing Lawler or Long, maybe an outside chance of Col. Parker) since the two people Booker was close with are no longer on this Earth.

Last edited:
Next thing you know, he's going to do some mainstream media interviews and declare himself "god" and announce that he's immortal.
Well, this is a guy who "feuded" with "God" and HBK at one point.

Courtesy of Y2J :lmao:

Title for new thread: The Wrestling Thread Wants 2 Tickets for Dead Man Down and Wants to take Its Grandma!

The Wrestling Thread Wants 2 Tickets for Dead Man Down will suffice.

I could see Jericho inducting Booker to the HoF. The one other person I'd like to see induct him is Goldust. I don't think Stevie Ray has a chance.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Who says Fandango needs to be put over?

There's always a better option for Jericho than Fandango.

Ask yourself this: do you think a guy who's just debuted a couple of weeks back deserves to be in a match against a guy who many consider to be among the best ever in the business at the biggest pay-per-view in the world today? Regardless of if you take into account that Curtis has been on TV before, the answer is still no. Jericho vs. Ziggler, Miz, or Barrett would all seem far more fitting.

I could see Jericho inducting Booker to the HoF. The one other person I'd like to see induct him is Goldust. I don't think Stevie Ray has a chance.

Stevie Ray would be best since he's his real life brother, but I'd love seeing another BookDust moment. :awesome:

Hey guys, so I've been on an E-Bay buying spree getting books and old merchandise, but I was wondering if any of you have or know somebody willing to sell these items:

cenahat56kw.jpg

usa-on-sale-801976-WWE-Wristband-and-armband-WWE-Wrestling-wristband-John-Cena-White-Headband-wristband.jpg

When John Cena was still cool. I use PayPal.

Agreed. Vince should sign him. I got more respect for Sonnen than I ever will for Silva.

It will be interesting who inducts him (guessing Lawler or Long, maybe an outside chance of Col. Parker) since the two people Booker was close with are no longer on this Earth.

Uh, why? Anderson Silva is an all time great, perhaps the greatest MMA fighter we have seen, while Chael is a big mouth who cares little for the actual sport and more about getting big paydays.

Uh, why? Anderson Silva is an all time great, perhaps the greatest MMA fighter we have seen, while Chael is a big mouth who cares little for the actual sport and more about getting big paydays.

Because Chael actually cares about the fans. I saw him take care of at least 2 dozen fans on the way to his post-loss afterparty while Silva didn't even bother to flick his finger to sign one autograph. I don't care if he's undefeated. Fu** The Spider!

can anyone spot Brock in this picture, I cant find him anywhere all I see is HHH :(
20120315lightwmpretripl.jpg

I guess it is all about the game :o

can anyone spot Brock in this picture, I cant find him anywhere all I see is HHH :(
20120315lightwmpretripl.jpg

I guess it is all about the game :o

Triple H?...I can't see him either, all I see is a 10ft+ nose..

:oldrazz:

...btw, is that two shovels I see in the back there.. :cwink:

i see inappropriate nipples, would it have been so hard to crop the picture down 1 inch

''...and make sure my nipples are in the picture, Ive dipped them in ice water especially for this shot''

can someone explain to me how triple h ended up ripping off shao kahn's gimmick?

Some of you need to work on your jokes..Or I need to work on a better sense of humor

Has anyone ever heard of the backstage WWF faction known as the Bone Street Krew? Apparently they were rivals of the Kliq that consisted of : Undertaker, Paul Bearer, Yokozuna, Henry Godwinn, Phineas Godwinn, Godfather, Crush, Savio Vega, and a few others.

Has anyone ever heard of the backstage WWF faction known as the Bone Street Krew? Apparently they were rivals of the Kliq that consisted of : Undertaker, Paul Bearer, Yokozuna, Henry Godwinn, Phineas Godwinn, Godfather, Crush, Savio Vega, and a few others.
yip I think one of the godwins did a shoot recently talking about it, and Taker has BSK tatoo'd onto his stomach if im correct.

WWFonTour.gif

The kliq and BSK

LOL Moody's shot of him is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"