This Is What A REAL Wrestling Thread Looks Like - - - Part 211

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this line of thinking 10 years ago during the Reign of Terror. The IWC would eat you alive.

That turned me away from wrestling for years. Between how much I hated Triple-H and the rise of MMA into the mainstream, I basically abandoned WWE for a long time.

As much as I hate the WWE, I really hope Vince wouldn't/didn't help cover up a murder.

Also sad/funny that Hogan was scrubbed from the HOF page for using racial slurs but Snuka is still on there, even after WWE released a statement on his arrest.

I mean, obviously what Hogan did was unacceptable but beating a woman to death is orders of magnitude worse. Just goes to show that WWE's response to these issues is more based on PR than doing the right thing.

Maybe Vince is all about"innocent until proven guilty"

Also a convicted wife beater gets his own talkshow and is regularly lauded as being the top star in the company's history.

As much as I hate the WWE, I really hope Vince wouldn't/didn't help cover up a murder.

Also sad/funny that Hogan was scrubbed from the HOF page for using racial slurs but Snuka is still on there, even after WWE released a statement on his arrest.

I mean, obviously what Hogan did was unacceptable but beating a woman to death is orders of magnitude worse. Just goes to show that WWE's response to these issues is more based on PR than doing the right thing.

So the "We Hate Everything about the WWE Club" has now expanded to two.

The WWE gets praise when it deserves praise. I applauded the WWE for bringing back the Dudley Boyz even after there had been rumors that the WWE would not be interested in them. I applauded them for the Conner the Crusher induction. They treat kids with Cancer with much love and respect. They also have a drug testing policy, which is more than I can say for TNA

Last edited:
WWE Superstars spoilers:

WWE taped the following matches tonight in Tampa for this week's Superstars episode:

* R-Truth defeated Adam Rose

* Neville and The Lucha Dragons defeated Stardust and The Ascension

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0831/600166/spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-superstars/

WWE Main Event spoilers:

WWE Main Event spoilers from tonight's tapings in Miami...

* Kevin Owens defeated Jack Swagger

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose

* Sasha Banks and Naomi defeated Paige and Becky Lynch

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0901/600208/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-main-event/

WWE Smackdown spoilers:

WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Miami...

* SmackDown kicks off with The New Day coming out with picket signs, talking about The Dudley Boyz endangering furniture. The Dudleyz come out to a big pop. The Prime Time Players interrupt next and we have a match.

* The Dudleyz defeated The Prime Time Players in what was said to be a really good match. The New Day was on commentary.

* Stardust vs. Neville is next. The match never starts as The Ascension lays Neville out at ringside. Apparently they are with Stardust now.

* JoJo interviews Cesaro backstage but Sheamus interrupts.

* Sheamus defeated Cesaro in another good match that went just under 10 minutes.

* The Miz is out for MizTV with Lana and Dolph Ziggler. Summer Rae ends up coming out by herself and gets into it with Lana. They have to be separated by Ziggler and Miz.

* Bo Dallas defeated R-Truth. Bo cut a promo before the match.

* Charlotte defeated Tamina Snuka. After the match, Team Bella comes to the stage and stares down Team PCB. Nikki Bella raise the Divas Title up as Charlotte yells at her.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston by DQ in the main event.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0901/600212/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

WWE Superstars spoilers:

WWE taped the following matches tonight in Tampa for this week's Superstars episode:

* R-Truth defeated Adam Rose

* Neville and The Lucha Dragons defeated Stardust and The Ascension

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0831/600166/spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-superstars/

WWE Main Event spoilers:

WWE Main Event spoilers from tonight's tapings in Miami...

* Kevin Owens defeated Jack Swagger

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose

* Sasha Banks and Naomi defeated Paige and Becky Lynch

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0901/600208/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-main-event/

WWE Smackdown spoilers:

WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Miami...

* SmackDown kicks off with The New Day coming out with picket signs, talking about The Dudley Boyz endangering furniture. The Dudleyz come out to a big pop. The Prime Time Players interrupt next and we have a match.

* The Dudleyz defeated The Prime Time Players in what was said to be a really good match. The New Day was on commentary.

* Stardust vs. Neville is next. The match never starts as The Ascension lays Neville out at ringside. Apparently they are with Stardust now.

* JoJo interviews Cesaro backstage but Sheamus interrupts.

* Sheamus defeated Cesaro in another good match that went just under 10 minutes.

* The Miz is out for MizTV with Lana and Dolph Ziggler. Summer Rae ends up coming out by herself and gets into it with Lana. They have to be separated by Ziggler and Miz.

* Bo Dallas defeated R-Truth. Bo cut a promo before the match.

* Charlotte defeated Tamina Snuka. After the match, Team Bella comes to the stage and stares down Team PCB. Nikki Bella raise the Divas Title up as Charlotte yells at her.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston by DQ in the main event.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0901/600212/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

With what's been going on with her father today, I am a bit surprised that Tamina has a match.

Did Konnan have a stroke or something a couple of years ago? I forgot why but he was in good health in WCW in the late 90's but by mid 2000's he was out of shape and started limping and so he became a manager in TNA and AAA and now in Lucha Underground he has a cane

Also, Snuka hasn't been WWE exclusive for years. He's competed for other companies, not just WWE.

If the WWE is embroiled in a major scandal because of the Snuka arrest, this guy will likely be finished with the WWE for good (on advice of his people, namely his publicist and his agent):

Dwayne-Johnson.jpg

Right now things are good in the WWE for him to return if he has the time, but if the stuff hits the fan because of the Snuka thing, his people are going to tell him to sever ties with the WWE for good.

Did Konnan have a stroke or something a couple of years ago? I forgot why but he was in good health in WCW in the late 90's but by mid 2000's he was out of shape and started limping and so he became a manager in TNA and AAA and now in Lucha Underground he has a cane

IIRC he had to get a liver transplant years ago otherwise he was going to die.

Nah doubt it

Why? I don't think Hollywood will be happy if he sticks with the company if they take a massive PR hit because of this. While I don't think that means that he will have film roles taken away from him, I do think association with the WWE after they've taken a massive PR hit would not be good for him. He's a movie star now.

How would he had been perceived had he still been in the WWE in the summer of 2007 when the "Summer of Hell" occurred with the double murder suicide of Chris Benoit and his family, followed by numerous injuries in the WWE and the drug scandal that included names like Edge, William Regal and Booker T?

Having said that though, I think the worse thing that will happen to the WWE over this is Vince resigns as CEO and Triple H takes over and all will be swell between the WWE and the Rock.

Rock not ever returning is highly doubtful. However, him not coming back in the immediate future is contingent on how big this Snuka thing gets.

He had a hip replacement and a kidney transplant, both in 2007

Looking at the Madison Square Garden card the only match that interest me right now is

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho everything else is pretty much been there done that.

Wow, that card I already saw 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"