The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/u]
but why can't it be?

you give a new talent like Balor or Joe or Sami or even Wyatt and let them survive the odds, win, and get that title shot and boost going into WM.

what good does it do to have a veteran like Orton win, especially when he's (presumably) going to face another veteran (Cena) for the upteenth time.

Neither Orton nor Cena needs that boost or momentum.

The closest to something like that was Mysterio winning it back in 2006.

tumblr_oklr8yXM8E1sbzhteo1_500.gif

I noticed something during the Rumble last night:

This guy was missing:

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_kane.png

Apparently this is the first time in his WWE tenure that he did not compete at the event.

Orton winning the Rumble and being involved in the title scene at WM is only interesting if it involves him facing Wyatt or if he jumps ship to RAW or if Cena loses the title before WM.

Orton vs Cena for the upteenth time is kind of meaningless when you have so much new talent to work with.

I feel the same however If I were WWE I would have gave the rumble to Wyatt since he has never won the rumble before.

Any chance Styles actually wins the title back at EC? Wasn't there rumors of a Styles Orton program for a while now?

but why can't it be?

you give a new talent like Balor or Joe or Sami or even Wyatt and let them survive the odds, win, and get that title shot and boost going into WM.

what good does it do to have a veteran like Orton win, especially when he's (presumably) going to face another veteran (Cena) for the upteenth time.

Neither Orton nor Cena needs that boost or momentum.

because none of those Ws in WWE stand for "wishes"

I'm not entirely convinced we're getting Cena vs Orton. If we do get that match it will be the biggest troll job in wrestling history and i'll just sit back and laugh at how much hardcore fans getting worked and being unhappy is what drives Vince at this point. It's almost cute how much our unsatisfaction might mean to him. I mean does he really need to sacrifice his TV product to to spank us on the bottom? Cena vs Orton will go over like a wet fart in smark cities because there's no one to choose over the other.

I doubt we get Cena vs. Orton again. The only reason he won was to tie the record. He'll face Samoa Joe at WM 33 and probably lose there and then take off and shoot his next movie.

Any chance Styles actually wins the title back at EC? Wasn't there rumors of a Styles Orton program for a while now?

I don't see styles winning the wwe championship again. Maybe the intercontinental

AJ vs. Owens as a program would be entertaining as hell. Though I don't like the perception of AJ losing to Cena once after beating him twice and has to leave Smackdown.

Prediction:

Cena loses his title at EC, gets a rematch the following Smackdown and loses the rematch due to interference from Samoa Joe.

Speaking of Cena: do you guys want him in a Comic book movie?

As long as he's not Shazam then sure. Cena leading a legit studio film at this point would be questionable to say the least.

I noticed something during the Rumble last night:

This guy was missing:

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_kane.png

Apparently this is the first time in his WWE tenure that he did not compete at the event.

The times they are a changin.

Last edited:
As long as he's not Shazam then sure. Cena leading a legit studio film at this point would be questionable to say the least.

Right now, his acting career is fairly new and it seems like he's going the comedy route as of now. He was good in Trainwreck and decent in Sisters. His hosting gig on SNL wasn't too bad. He's come a long way from the WWE films he's done that's for sure.

Speaking of wrestlers in movies: I cannot wait for Batista to reprise his role as Drax in Guardians 2 and for the Rock to return as Hobbs in Furious 8, but that trailer disappointed me in that Kurt Russell had to stop a fight between him and Jason Statham, which would have been epic. Their fight in Furious 7 was great.

Lol, some of the larger wrestlers had to be carted down to the ring.

C3ZPKpPVUAAUOM-.jpg

since when has the Rumble ever been about that?

I know there are people that tell themselves its about that

but its not

No, you're wrong, when the concept of the Rumble winner facing the Champion came into play it was all about making the next guy, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Benoit, Batista, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus and Roman Reigns, all guys that won the Rumble to be elevated into their first ever Mania title match, in several cases to win their first ever World title.

You clearly like what WWE serves which is fine, but don'ty try and use "alternative facts" to defend their garbage booking.

Cena would be a terrific Booster Gold, if only DC/WB as a film franchise wasn't a big fat turd circling the swimming pool filter.

Cena would be a terrific Booster Gold, if only DC/WB as a film franchise wasn't a big fat turd circling the swimming pool filter.

How about playing the character on one of the CW shows?

How about playing the character on one of the CW shows?

Yeah, that's a good idea, like on The Flash. He could actually be in all of them, considering the character's nature.

The more Cena does Hollywood, the more likely he creates his own Hollywood production company.

All the previous wrestlers on the CW superhero shows (Edge, Eve Torres and Cody Rhodes) played villains.

Cena probably wouldn't play a villain.

Personally I have zero interest in Cena as a actor.
Finally, Gallows and Anderson are Raw Tag Team champions.
About time. They were much hyped but never lived up to it in the WWE.
Did they really just have Reigns kick out of a superman punch with brass knuckles!!!???/QUOTE]
The only thing that defeated Roman in the match was Vince new muscle fetish man Braun

Jericho got knock out punched and brogue kicked. Sami and Miz also put in a big shift in the rumble. Those guys earned a paycheck that night.
I'd like to add that I don't think Dillinger needed to be in the Rumble because he doesn't add anything to the main roster and took a spot that should've been given to somebody already on the main roster such as Kane.
Last time most people cared about Kane was as part of Tag Team Hell No. Kane is a irrelevant part timer these days.

Crowds were already expecting Dillinger at 10. Dillinger is one of the most over guys in NXT and Gallagher is one of the most over guys on 205 so understand why those two git spots.

'Rusev is my favorite total diva' was sign of the night.

I hear Ziggler does stand up comedy. I wonder if he's any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"