The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I don't think AJ Styles is going to be in a big match at Wrestlemania.

They may do a cross over match with him facing Zayn or something

Sting, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor I surely thought one of the 3 would show up. Guess I was wrong

I'll never completely give up on WWE. As far as quitting over Cena getting a 17th title, I would have done that a few years ago until I realized that as long as longtime fans are still around Cena will never be accepted as the undisputed G.O.A.T. and all of WWE's hype will just be something to laugh at. Saying Cena is the greatest of all time is like saying ABBA is the greatest band of all time, both commercially successful but not the most successful, and you'd rarely hear a critic or big music fan say anything of the sort.

Last edited:
I guess it was only a matter of time until the Hip-Hop Blown Spot had the title again, but I thought Vince was over this silly Orton fetish. Tonight felt like it was pulled out of the dark days of the mid-2000s. :barf:

I think Wyatt is winning at EC and Cena works another match. Also, WWE has made Reigns look like the biggest heel in the company because the lines WWE had HBK say were clearly designed for Taker to get the biggest pop upon mention and he was the favorite pick among the panel. Plus, the most well known kayfabe outlet with a figurehead who is tight with WWE named Roman "Most Hated Wrestler" despite never giving it to Cena ........Hmmmmm.........

Last edited:
I wouldn't hold my breath on any more NXT talents coming up to the main roster anytime soon unless they're mid-level guys like Dillinger, because NXT needs to retain as much of its established "big-name" talent as it can right now since HHH isn't happy with how slowly the process of rebuilding its roster pool is going.

I won't completely abandon WWE unless there's another major drug scandal within the company like there was ten years ago.

Orton winning is okay, anyone but Roman Reigns. Is it so hard to make the guy a heel?

You might be right, but dirts are running with Wyatt vs Orton, so who would Cena face if it isn't Orton or Joe.

I'd like to add that I don't think Dillinger needed to be in the Rumble because he doesn't add anything to the main roster and took a spot that should've been given to somebody already on the main roster such as Kane.

I'd like to add that I don't think Dillinger needed to be in the Rumble because he doesn't add anything to the main roster and took a spot that should've been given to somebody already on the main roster such as Kane.

Kane? C'mon....

Kane? C'mon....

Not having him involved in the match was weird, and Dillinger's inclusion was pointless.

I also wouldn't have included James Ellsworth in the match because he too ended up taking a spot that could've gone to somebody else.

Also, who said Tye actually has a main roster spot now? He could easily be doing a one-off.

Which would make his inclusion even more idiotic and pointless, not less.

Well, that's your take. I see Tye as a guy that Bryan would pit against The Miz since Bryan can't wrestle Miz himself.

Yeah, because what we need was more old lumbering guys who can't wrestle anymore.

You can't be serious? I love Kane, old school Kane back in the day though. Was one of my favorite wrestlers hands down. He was a force and its a shame he never had a proper title run, he held the damn title for 1 day.

But once they unmasked him they completely ruined his character and gave him really nothing to work with. No direction or good storylines, just a waste. Your suggestion to include him in the rumble is baffling, but not surprising since most of the stuff you say is pretty baffling.

I'm calling at now Roman retires undertaker and the place loses it. The greatest company man bows out to vince McMahon failed wank project

I'm calling at now Roman retires undertaker and the place loses it. The greatest company man bows out to vince McMahon failed wank project

Vince is successfully getting off on it, so it must be great, right? RIGHT?

That was a boring royal rumble match. I feel like everyone just laid around most of the match on the ground and in the corners.

Not having him involved in the match was weird, and Dillinger's inclusion was pointless.

I also wouldn't have included James Ellsworth in the match because he too ended up taking a spot that could've gone to somebody else.

They just had to do ty dillger as the # 10 enterance they had to because the fans were calling for it. People like Ellsworth or Enzo spots could've been used for Kane.

You might be right, but dirts are running with Wyatt vs Orton, so who would Cena face if it isn't Orton or Joe.

That could mean Cena doesn't leave Elimination Chamber with the belt. We could have Cena and AJ fighting and Wyatt capitalizes on it and takes the belt. That puts him and Orton at Mania where Orton can put him over.

That could mean Cena doesn't leave Elimination Chamber with the belt. We could have Cena and AJ fighting and Wyatt capitalizes on it and takes the belt. That puts him and Orton at Mania where Orton can put him over.

I wouldn't mind that Wyatt deserves a title run.

-Neville wins CW title, good now he needs to have a nice long run with it.

-Wow, Sasha just cannot catch a break. Losing to Nia in like five minutes. Her booking has sucked for months, and last night was no exception.

-Anderson & Gallows winning, better late than never I guess.

-Charlotte vs. Bayley, THE most predictable and obvious ending of the night, no tension or suspense at all there. Also wake me up when Charlotte's long-ass title reigns are over, because I'm so bored of it now.

-It sucks that KO yet again cannot win anything on his own, but at least it wasn't Jericho interfering again.

-Cena vs. AJ was a REALLY good match, and I don't even mind the result (especially since I think that it gives AJ a somewhat better chance of winning at Mania). I only wish that they hadn't have had Cena verbally bury AJ on the go-home show if they were just going to have him win anyway. Also if AJ is stuck with freaking Shane at Mania, it's going to be some Grade-A BS.

-Orton winning the Rumble, boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"