This Is What A REAL Wrestling Thread Looks Like - - - Part 211

Status
Not open for further replies.
MVP should stay out of every ring.

Just because people are backstage hardly means anything. Could mean they are just visiting I heard Stevie Ray was backstage as well as Jericho and Kane. I see it being either Jericho or Kane before I see it being MVP.

MVP would be a solid asset to the mid card division. He can cut promos and is a solid wrestler.
He's okay in the ring but I never much liked him on the mic.

So, John Cena's man juice imparts superhuman ability as well. Lord knows she can't act. The other night when no one showed up to her party, she couldn't even act mad, legitimately.

Hopefully KO has a good run with the IC title. He should continue his feud with Ryback and have a rematch at HIAC with a successful title defense beating Ryback again. I would have him feud with a returning Daniel Bryan over the belt the rest of the year.

Just because people are backstage hardly means anything. Could mean they are just visiting I heard Stevie Ray was backstage as well as Jericho and Kane. I see it being either Jericho or Kane before I see it being MVP.

With how things in TNA shaping up he could be returning to WWE, maybe be on NXT.

Good selling by Charlotte, especially her scared facial expressions there. I was wondering if it was a legit injury until Nikki started working the leg.

In that let's go Charlotte chant only 3 guys are saying let's go Nikki.

I get that she only looks tough due to the "injury" but I can't stand the Bella's and wish she wasn't looking this dominant.. Since she's defended the title a whopping 4* times in a year.

*I have no idea how many times she actually defended it. I find the Bella's so terrible I end to tone out.

At least Charlotte has better shorts on tonight.

17 world titles in the Flair family. I would consider the NXT Women's championship in there.. But I guess technically it's not.

I guess they didn't want to ruin the moment.. But Paige will turn heel soon. I'd bet on it.

I want Zayn to come back and challenge Owens for that title at WM.

To Be The Wrestling Thread, You Gotta Beat the Wrestling Thread.

Pretty good match, overall. Great selling from Charlotte, and credit to Nikki Bella, she did some pretty nasty-looking work on that leg and brought the mean streak. I think it ran out of steam towards the end, as Nikki seemed to run out of moves and resorted to repeating spots. And I think a comeback and building momentum rather than the sudden "out of nowhere" win would have been a cooler story for Charlotte. But I'm happy with her as champ, and you couldn't help but be moved seeing an emotional Ric Flair out there.

I guess they didn't want to ruin the moment.. But Paige will turn heel soon. I'd bet on it.

They foreshadowed it, with Charlote hugging Becky, then Paige going for the hug and Charlotte not noticing and accidentally snubbing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"