The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
See when Roman says no one can beat him 1 on 1, Braun Strowman should have come down and beat the brakes off of him.

I know that doesn't align with what Vince wants, but that's what should have happened.

Last edited:
Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strownam? Yes Please.

Best raw opening segment in a long time

I want to see a backstage segment where Chris Jericho tries to sell Jack Gallagher a dead parrot.

Did they go out of their way not to show Hunter being involved with the UK Championship?

Angle in the rumble would be amazing. He'll bring intelligence, intensity, and integrity. It's true, it's damn true. Not sure who I would most like to see him paired against, though?

Wish WWE brought him back sooner so we could've had him Vs. Punk & Bryan. : (

As it stands:

Vs. Rollins

Vs. Ambrose

Vs. Ziggler

Vs. Reigns

Vs. Miz

Vs. Rusev

And the match everybody wants to see: Vs. Swagger

Last edited:
I almost thought we were going to have Anderson and Gallows as the tag champs. Thank God for the DQ swerve.

WWE just gave Jimmy Snuka a memorial logo and that's good enough for me because they can't ignore him either.

Wish WWE brought him back sooner so we could've had him Vs. Punk & Bryan. : (

As it stands:

Vs. Rollins

Vs. Ambrose

Vs. Ziggler

Vs. Reigns

Vs. Miz

And the match everybody wants to see: Vs. Swagger

You're joking right? I don't think most people even realize Swagger is even on the roster.

You're joking right? I don't think most people even realize Swagger is even on the roster.

It was a match people wanted to see when Swagger had the Real American gimmick. Now like you said no one even knows he's still on the roster.

I swear, nobody can really get over in WWE without having a heel run first to better develop their character. Neville was dead in the water once he debuted on the main roster, now he's having a heel run and he's more interesting than he's EVER been.

Thickums! Isn't That What The Wrestling Thread Calls You?

Does anyone think if James Ellsworth enters the rumble, WWE might planning to try and break Santino record of the least amount of time spent in the rumble. Ik it hard to do but i can see WWE trying to go with it if possible.

Does anyone think if James Ellsworth enters the rumble, WWE might planning to try and break Santino record of the least amount of time spent in the rumble. Ik it hard to do but i can see WWE trying to go with it if possible.

Only if he comes out dressed like The Warlord.

1) Goldberg
2) Lesnar
3) James Ellsworth

Don't be a bully Charlotte! Be a STAR!

Elisworth SHOULD have an incredibly quick exist, but I get the feeling he's going to be the guy that shockingly eliminates someone much bigger than him.

I am confused. How long as Kurt been truly clean? Because it seems the WWE didn't bring him back for good reason. He was a bloody mess.

Spoke too soon. WWE honors murderers.

Chris Benoit for Hall Of Fame now.

People were clamoring for it for years especially when Swagger stole Angle's finisher and attire.

Last edited:
Elisworth SHOULD have an incredibly quick exist, but I get the feeling he's going to be the guy that shockingly eliminates someone much bigger than him.

He'll double-arm clothesline Lesnar and Goldberg out of the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"