The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Roman ate the power bomb thru the announce table! I'm impressed!

Now THAT'S the Kevin Owens that we should see every week. Vicious, opportunistic, and willing to destroy anyone who gets in his way. Now was that so hard Raw?

On the other hand, they've really made Sami Zayn look like a geek during this feud. Such a waste of talent.

IMG_2168.jpg

- The Wrestling Thread says "It's true, it's damn true!"
- The Wrestling Thread chants "You Suck."

Wow, Is Sasha double jointed?

No one is actually double jointed. They're either very flexible or they have a condition called hypermobility (I think Orton has this) which comes from loose ligaments in the joint(s) and can be dangerous.

Wow, Roman ate the power bomb thru the announce table! I'm impressed!

I watched Royal Rumble '16 over the weekend and I must say that Roman earned his paycheck. He took a splash from Rusev through the announce table. He's not a favorite of mine, but I have to give him credit for toughness.

I literally felt sick to my stomach watching the Snuka tribute. Props to the fans in the arena who booed it.

Kill your family and you're forgotten. Kill your girlfriend and you're a legend. #WWELogic

Now THAT'S the Kevin Owens that we should see every week. Vicious, opportunistic, and willing to destroy anyone who gets in his way. Now was that so hard Raw?

Too late now. They should have done that after he won The Title.

Last edited:
Just caught up on the UK championship. Can Michael Cole please stand up and take a bow. I know we give it to him, but he was really good (presumably) without Vince in his ear. What a great series.

RAW was okay last night.

Great opening segment, but I grow weary of Lesnar's "I beat up everyone and no sell everything" gimmick.

Really good ending. That's the "toughest" I've seen Owens act in a long time. He actually came off as a threat to me.

I'm so bored with Charlotte as the champ and this feud with Bayley is just dragging Bayley down. I do dig the Banks/Nia Jax feud. There's intensity there. It should really be the "Championship" feud, though I wish the WWE would quit with the "Sasha Banks is injured all the time" deal.

I can't believe I find the New Day/Titus O'Neal feud entertaining. Now would be the right time to have Darren Young and, I don't know, Mark Henry join up with O'Neal to keep the feud going. May O'Neal does something corny like create his own stable called "The Bad Day"...I don't know :) lol

It's amazing how over Braun Stroman has gotten. While I love Chris Jericho as US champ, they should put the belt on him, build him up as unstoppable so whatever face takes the belt off him gets a huge pop.

The Tag title division just seems boring now.

I can't believe I find the New Day/Titus O'Neal feud entertaining. Now would be the right time to have Darren Young and, I don't know, Mark Henry join up with O'Neal to keep the feud going. May O'Neal does something corny like create his own stable called "The Bad Day"...I don't know :) lol

O'Neal should create his own stable, but completely miss the point and fill it with wrestlers who have nothing in common and don't fully understand what he's going for. Like he tries to form a stable with Bo Dallas and Jack Swagger, or with Golden Truth. Or import The Ascension or Vaudevillains from Smackdown. They new stable can't even learn to clap in unison, and they choose an iguana as a mascot.

Kurt Angle wants one final match against AJ Styles.

O'Neal should create his own stable, but completely miss the point and fill it with wrestlers who have nothing in common and don't fully understand what he's going for. Like he tries to form a stable with Bo Dallas and Jack Swagger, or with Golden Truth. Or import The Ascension or Vaudevillains from Smackdown. They new stable can't even learn to clap in unison, and they choose an iguana as a mascot.

I approve.

wait?? is it true?? Kurt Angle is going into the HOF??

Kurt Angle wants one final match against AJ Styles.

Makes sense, most people haven't seen those two square off against each other. In WWE it'll be just like a dream match that never happened. Plus AJ has actually improved since the last time they faced off against one another.

Kurt vs AJ would be awesome!!

and hopefully this means Kurt will be in future WWE games.

So this could be happening:

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/insane-championship-wrestling-coming-wwe-network/

What is interesting is that they have other wrestlers under contract with other promotions like Bram, Drew Galloway and Grado in TNA, Marty Scrull in ROH and Matt Cross in Lucha Underground. I wonder what happens there. Galloway though does have an expiring contract.

Mark Dallas is a WWE fanboy so I'm not too surprised his willing to work with the WWE.

The hardcore elements of ICW also makes it hard for mainstream networks to air their shows (they got banned by British regulator OfCom after a scheduling error). Streaming on WWE network would be a good fit.

I liked Charlotte fan shaming Bayley

just something about it worked for me

I know she has her critics here, but she's a good example of someone leaning into the natural heat she has. Unlike another multigenerational wrestler on the roster right now who's 265 pounds of wasted potential.

I know she has her critics here, but she's a good example of someone leaning into the natural heat she has. Unlike another multigenerational wrestler on the roster right now who's 265 pounds of wasted potential

Also known as "Vince's Secret Lover"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"