The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also known as "Vince's Secret Lover"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If Vince McMahon came out as gay, I'd switch teams tomorrow. Lock up your middle-aged daughters!

There are rumors that the female inductee could be:

Beth Phoenix

Anyone watch any Wrestling based YouTube Shows? I watch two: Wrestling with Wregret and Steve and Larson.

I'd like to see some women wrestlers from the 1980s get some HOF recognition: Velvet McIntyre, Rockin Robin and Leilani Kai eventually.

Oh snap, John?

Really?

Really?

REALLY?

112403b.png

I'm so excited for the first women's steel cage match for their title. The last time female Superstars were locked in the structure was Lita Vs. Victoria 13 years ago!

Fighting in the merchandise area, that's a new one.

The Milk Truck. I'd forgotten about that.

Anyone watch any Wrestling based YouTube Shows? I watch two: Wrestling with Wregret and Steve and Larson.

I actually watch a few of them but the two I really follow are JDFROMNY206 and Steve and Larson.

And the Wyatt Family plot thickens.....

Dolph is doing what they should have done with Roman Reigns. Silent Badass.

When is the last time a cage or even a cell kept anyone from interfering in a match?

The Wrestling Thread dates and destroys boys like you!

The Wrestling Thread is hot chocolate!

It's amazing how nobody really speculated about Mickie James, including me, even though she made a comeback recently and hasn't been seen since.

Such a personal edition of the King's Court. When's the last time Lawler actually wore his crown before that segment?

It's amazing how nobody really speculated about Mickie James, including me, even though she made a comeback recently and hasn't been seen since.

I heard the rumor, but thought it was just fans grasping at straws out of wild speculation. Didn't make sense to me. Boy, was I wrong!

I did. Though now I am trying to remember if I wrote that here. That would be just like me not to. :o

I did. Though now I am trying to remember if I wrote that here. That would be just like me not to. :o

You're the guy at the racetrack pathetically sifting through the discarded betting slips on the ground in case someone discarded a winning ticket. :o

Jack Gallagher is awesome!

Also, Mickie coming back as a heel is a refreshing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"