Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

I think I personally prefer Thor’s action especially in certain one-off scenes in Ragnarok and IW, but he is consistently shown to be super-powerful throughout the film here and as you say, the power is inherent to him rather than being as linked to his weapon (which I do prefer).

So are you saying you prefer the power to be inherent to him or to be linked to a weapon?

So are you saying you prefer the power to be inherent to him or to be linked to a weapon?
Inherent to him and then boosted by whichever weapon. (I worded it in a confusing way in that post)

Thor is officially a 100 tonner in the MCU!

Did some rough calcs and that boulder Thor was lifting during the work out montage is over 100 tons at minimum.

The boulder appears to be made of sandstone (which is 150 pounds per cubic feet) and was 15 foot long, 10 foot tall, and 10 foot wide it would be 112 tons. However the boulder looks closer to 25 feet, 12+ feet tall, and 12+ feet wide though which would make it 270 tons, but it's hard to tell because of the angle.

I know moving the Nidavellir Ring feat puts Thor wayyyy above 100 tons but this feat was easier to quanitify and has less variables and unknowns.

Last edited:
Our boy Thor is officially a 100 tonner in the MCU!

Did some rough calcs and that boulder Thor was lifting during the work out montage is over 100 tons at minimum.

The boulder appears to be made of sandstone (which is 150 pounds per cubic feet) and was 15 foot long, 10 foot tall, and 10 foot wide it would be 112 tons. However the boulder looks closer to 25 feet, 12+ feet tall, and 12+ feet wide though which would make it 270 tons, but it's hard to tell because of the angle.

I know moving the Nidavellir Ring feat puts Thor wayyyy above 100 tons but this feat was easier to quanitify and has less variables and unknowns.

Also I'm not even mentioning Thor catching the head of that Celestial statue when saving those kids at the gateway to Eternity. I have no clue what it's made of, but it's probably even heavier than the workout montage boulder since it's even larger compared to Thor and appears to be made of denser material.

FXlY0XgWIAAoQZH

FXlY0XSWYAYY9i-

FXlY0vOXwAAsdKK

and again Thor did wear the helmet only for a few seconds…and btw a very stupid looking helmet

Best MCU Thor armor/look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"