**OFFICIAL** Thor: Love & thunder spoilers thread

Reaction score
Here is a safe space to talk all things spoilers about Thor: Love and Thunder.

I haven't seen the movie. But, for what I've seen on Twitter:

- Sif is found on a kind of ice planet, she was abandoned there by Loki posing as Odin.
- The Guardians show up throughout the film. Little screen time but not just one scene.
- No Loki.
- Jane gives up her powers and Mjolnir during the final battle so Thor can defeat Gorr.
- Gorr dies.
- Valkyrie has a female love interest.
- Sif still loves Thor, she dies during the final battle to protect him.
- Thor and Jane don't end up together, as they both accept she will die soon.
- First post credits scene has something to do with Jane.
- Second post credits scene has a furious Zeus sending Hercules, played by Brett Goldstein, to kill Thor. It's a tease for Thor 5.

That's what I've seen so far.

I haven't seen the movie. But, for what I've seen on Twitter:

- Sif is found on a kind of ice planet, she was abandoned there by Loki posing as Odin.
Not true
- The Guardians show up throughout the film. Little screen time but not just one scene.
Not true.
- No Loki.
True
- Jane gives up her powers and Mjolnir during the final battle so Thor can defeat Gorr.
True
- Gorr dies.
True
- Valkyrie has a female love interest.
Not true
- Sif still loves Thor, she dies during the final battle to protect hi
Not true
- Thor and Jane don't end up together, as they both accept she will die soon.
True
- First post credits scene has something to do with Jane.
Wrong order
- Second post credits scene has a furious Zeus sending Hercules, played by Brett Goldstein, to kill Thor. It's a tease for Thor 5.
True, but wrong order

That's what I've seen so far.

All of that sounds amazing.

Do we know what Hercules costume looks like? Does he have long hair?

@Castor troy Thank you
Can you please tell us what Sif's role in the movie was? I'm intrigued.

What did he say? I can't read his posts for some reason?

He added directly to the quote of my message.
So, some of the stuff on twitter is real and some other is false.
That's why I'm intrigued about Sif. Her role is still a mystery for me.

He added directly to the quote of my message.
So, some of the stuff on twitter is real and some other is false.
That's why I'm intrigued about Sif. Her role is still a mystery for me.
What did he add and what did he prove as false? No idea why I cannot see his posts...

Also, I'm curious: What other songs play in the movie?
Sweet Child O' Mine seems like a given. I heard there are more G&R's songs involved.
And for a couple years it's been known/rumoured Dio's Rainbow in the Dark will play.

What did he add and what did he prove as false? No idea why I cannot see his posts...

All about Sif that I read on Twitter is false.
It's also false that the Guardians will appear throughout the movie.
Seems the rest is accurate, just the post credits scene are in the wrong order.

Is Herc and Zeus post credit legit? I sent him a DM but he unfortunately never replied.

Other stuff I'm seeing:

- Thor name drops Ajak.
- Movie begins with Thor's last mission with the Guardians.
- They drop Thor at a rehab center where Jane is, getting her cancer treatment.
- Jane becoming Mighty Thor happens soon after that, early in the movie.
- Mjolnir chooses Jane.
- Comic accuracy that when she's not using the power, cancer gets worse.
- Gorr's story is similar from the comics, except his goal is to find the god of eternity (?) to bring back everyone he loves.
- He finds the All-Black Sword. Team Thor go to the Olympus to warn Zeus.
- Arriving there, they find out Zeus is actually evil and quite nuts. They battle him and Valkyrie steals his weapon (the lightning thing we've seen in promos).
- Some people are saying Jane dies during the final battle when she gives up her powers. Last I read she survives but it's well established she'll die off screen soon after. So, no idea which one of this is legit.
- Gorr regrets what he's done by the end.
- I'm reading something about Gorr's daughter showing up at the end.
- According to this leaker (who says Jane dies on screen), the second post credits scene has Heimdall coming back to life. He informs that Jane is in Valhalla and is implied that she (and also Loki, Odin..) could come back as well.

Again, I haven't seen the movie. Feel free to correct me if you have, this is stuff I've found on twitter.

Is Herc and Zeus post credit legit? I sent him a DM but he unfortunately never replied.

Legit. That's the first post credits scene.

Great news! Would love a description of Hercules appearance if you end up finding that.

I think Pratt Might've dropped a small spoiler at the premiere

He seemed to imply that
The Guardians end up with Toothgnasher and Teethgrinder at the end. He said that basically Taika stuck James Gunn with them and now Gunn has to figure out what to do with them.

I think Pratt Might've dropped a small spoiler at the premiere

He seemed to imply that
The Guardians end up with Toothgnasher and Teethgrinder at the end. He said that basically Taika stuck James Gunn with them and now Gunn has to figure out what to do with them.
Yes I believe this is true.

I heard somewhere they'd be showing up at the Guardians Holiday Special.

perhaps something happens with the reindeer of a certain jolly fat man and they replace the reindeer

All of that sounds amazing.

Do we know what Hercules costume looks like? Does he have long hair?

No he doesn't, he looks like classic Marvel "Prince of Power Hercules" complete with the metal head band, the straps across his chest, the skirt like shorts, and magical mace.

He looks freakin' awesome,
super accurate comic adaptation except even cooler looking with more gold.

Last edited:
No he doesn't, he looks like classic Marvel "Prince of Power Hercules" complete with the metal head band, the straps across his chest, the skirt like shorts, and magical mace.

Thank you!

One of the post credit scenes have leaked already. It's all over Twitter.

there are people who are hating that it's Brett Goldstein from Ted Lasso because he's not super jacked enough to play the role

there are people who are hating that it's Brett Goldstein from Ted Lasso because he's not super jacked enough to play the role

I don't care about that because that can be changed with diet and exercise programs, he looks JUST like Marvel Herc in the face.

Did people not see how Hemsworth looked before he played Thor? He is not a jacked dude either, he's actually pretty lean and more on the slender athletic side.

I don't care about that because that can be changed with diet and exercise programs, he looks JUST like Marvel Herc in the face.

Did people not see how Hemsworth looked before he played Thor? He is not a jacked dude either, he's actually pretty lean and more on the slender athletic side.

he has the soccer down pat.....:hehe: Ted Lasso is the only thing I have seen him in and he's pretty good in that and well deserving of the Emmy he won for that role last year. This is good casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"