• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sequels Thor Sequel Ideas

Any feats of strength from Thor, because from what I've seen it looks like he's portrayed as a regular ol' warrior.

think the Sequels should concentrate on Thor finishing the Journey he started in Movie 1.Which is the Journey to become a Worthy ruler of Asgard.Hes learnt Humility so far but he needs more.
My idea for the second fim would be with Hela,Malekith,Kurse as villains.The Plot would revolve around some Midgardians somehow getting scattered acroos the nine worlds and Its up to Thor to go on a quest and restore them to their world.Meanwhile the villains each one to use it for their own goals.

Beta Ray Bill cometh!

Oh god no, leave him in the comics and bring in characters that are unique and can bring something different to the table (Balder, Tyr, Skurge, Amora etc).

I agree, no Beta Ray Bill!

MORE HEIMDALL!!
Also as a visually stunning enemy, they should bring in Absorbing Man.

78236_AbsorbingMan_Photo__scaled_600.jpg

I agree, no Beta Ray Bill!

Definately :up:
MORE HEIMDALL!!
Also as a visually stunning enemy, they should bring in Absorbing Man.
Absorbing Man is a great choice, but I want Thor's sequels to take place in Asgard and the other realms outside of earth.

Although if Thor comes to earth for a good bit in one of the sequels I definately want Asorbing Man to show up as one of his adversaries, he could even be brought to Asgard.

Last edited:
It's a little difficult to say because we don't really know where things will stand after the Avengers but I'd like to see the sequel be back on earth, maybe with hints of other tensions building across the other realms. The third movie could be the massive world-shattering battle between Asgard and her enemies.

For Thor 2, I'd go with Amora and Skurge as some of the bad guys. The Enchantress' plan would be to eliminate Jane Foster as Thor's love interest. This could involve any number of things but primarily, I would love to see her empower the Wrecking Crew to do her dirty deeds on earth.

It would leave the opportunity to spend time in Asgard and on earth.

^^^ Nahhh, I'd rather it take place in the Asgardian realms for the most part.

Where are some ideas for a Post-Avengers Thor movie? Characters who should be used? Stories that should be used?

I have no knowledge other than the first movie and wikipedia on Thor. Are there any villains other than Loki who can hold his/her own film? Because I imagine they might not wanna use Loki since he's already in The Avengers. Enchantress seems interesting but it seems Im not sure if as a villain she can hold a 2 hr movie.

I also suspect Sif/Thor's relationship will be used more. And I hope the Warrior Three will be bigger

I don't expect that until the third, if at all. If they go with Enchantress in the sequel she will be used to make the Thor/Jane relationship stronger. I can see the third showing us Odin refusing Thor permission to marry Jane and pushing Sif as an obstacle which will ultimately fail.

I never was a fan of the whole sif/thor thing though. Its not as dramatic as the whole Jane relationship and not as relatable. Every woman reading Thor is a Jane, not a Sif so Jane should be the lead. And in the end, Thor dating Sif is like looking in a mirror. Definitely not what a egotistical God needs, he needs to fall for someone 'inferior'. Stan had it right first time.

I don't expect that until the third, if at all. If they go with Enchantress in the sequel she will be used to make the Thor/Jane relationship stronger. I can see the third showing us Odin refusing Thor permission to marry Jane and pushing Sif as an obstacle which will ultimately fail.

I never was a fan of the whole sif/thor thing though. Its not as dramatic as the whole Jane relationship and not as relatable. Every woman reading Thor is a Jane, not a Sif so Jane should be the lead. And in the end, Thor dating Sif is like looking in a mirror. Definitely not what a egotistical God needs, he needs to fall for someone 'inferior'. Stan had it right first time.

I agree with 04nbod , its not that I dont like Sif . I think she is a good strong character but Thor with Jane is more interesting. She can put him in his place without being a badass fighter, Sif and Thor are alot alike. Prersonally from what I read the whole Thor/Jane was doomed to fail which is sad, because she had to adapt to being an asgardian so quickly with out any traning what so ever and expected to pass Odin's trials, I think Odin knew this and let her try to satisfy Thor. ... and what makes it sadder is that her memories are wiped, so she dont even get to remember the time they had together.

I would love to see this storyline in a sequel, if they are planning on going with Sif as a love interest it would be a good way to end the relatioship with Jane , very dramatic and I can see Hemsorth, portman and hopkins pulling this off very well .

Last edited:
I agree with 04nbod , its not that I dont like Sif . I think she is a good strong character but Thor with Jane is more interesting. She can put him in his place without being a badass fighter, Sif and Thor are alot alike. Prersonally from what I read the whole Thor/Jane was doomed to fail which is sad, because she had to adapt to being an asgardian so quickly with out any traning what so ever and expected to pass Odin's trials, I think Odin knew this and let her try to satisfy Thor. ... and what makes it sadder is that her memories are wiped, so she dont even get to remember the time they had together.

I would love to see this storyline in a sequel, if they are planning on going with Sif as a love interest it would be a good way to end the relationship with Jane , very dramatic and I can see Hemsorth, portman and hopkins pulling this off very well .

Hi I am new and I just got introduced to this website recently. Well I wanted to post about what I would like to see in Thor 2.

I am hoping they do not stick to the comic books with Thor..if they do maybe the 2010-2011 editions. After seeing the movie I researched Thor and everything about him and the characters, I loved how they change alot of things compared to the comics.

I like how they changed Jane around and made her even more of a fun character to watch(loved the cuteness of her personality) than how she seemed in the comics. I am hoping that Jane and Thor are endgame.. to me I relate to Jane like every other woman and to me Sif and Thor just seem boring together. Thor seems alot more happier with Jane than he would with Sif..Sif is like a female version of Thor and I get the more brother /sister feel with them. He changed because of Jane not because of Sif. Plus Natalie Portman is a big time actress so I doubt that she would not end with Thor.

Honestly from this movie I do not see a Sif/Thor relationship happening.. they changed the dynamic around from Jane being a nurse to an astrophysicist whom falls in love with Thor without him having an alter ego and how he believes in her and her work.
I am hoping for Enchantress and Executioner.. from what I read about them it would be fun.

Thor returning for Jane and at the end she follows him to Asgard..then in part 3 she has Thor's baby and she gives up everything to be his queen and Odin is the one pushes for the relationship after fighting it in part 2.. seeing how Thor is his best when he is with Jane.

Loki and Sif get together and he becomes Thor's true brother..

As you can tell I am a romantic at heart and Thor and Jane are a super couple in the making.

Welcome aboard Thor GaL!!
Well Jamie/Sif is actually wanting to play Sif like she likes the new Thor. You kind of see that at the end when she's talking to Frigga.

Welcome aboard Thor GaL!!
Well Jamie/Sif is actually wanting to play Sif like she likes the new Thor. You kind of see that at the end when she's talking to Frigga.

Thanks!! Ya I did notice at the end she might start liking Thor .. I just hope they do it where Thor ends with Jane.

I see something where Jane dates a new guy in his absence and that Sif is there so he rebounds in a way but at the end Sif pushes them together. Idk I get this feeling that they are making it more about Jane/thor since Kevin wants it that way. Originally they had scenes filmed where Sif has a crush on Thor but in an interview Jaime said they took those scenes out cause Kevin wanted main focus on Jane/Thor.

Thor and Jane seem more fun because she is his match in the sense not like any other woman he has met and we relate to her more than Sif plus it would be like Thor would marry himself if with Sif.

But in the end if any relationship happens, I hope it is done right..plus more action in the movie. Thor/Chris is just awesome.

Yeah I hope it's done properly too. I mean Jane won't be in Avengers and since Thor makes his way back to Earth but do they say it's Jane that helps or is it Odin shows Thor how to get back to earth using Mjolnir as a Dimensional transport device?

I mean it's seems like Thor would be going back on his word by not seeing Jane in Avengers.

Well, Natalie Portman has had her baby now, so it is possible Jane could make an appearance in the Avengers.............

Yeah I hope it's done properly too. I mean Jane won't be in Avengers and since Thor makes his way back to Earth but do they say it's Jane that helps or is it Odin shows Thor how to get back to earth using Mjolnir as a Dimensional transport device?

I mean it's seems like Thor would be going back on his word by not seeing Jane in Avengers.

I agree.. I know the first thing he is going to want to do beside stop his brother is to go see Jane...

I think also in the sequels I think it will be Sif whom will be the one to let Thor go.. I can see it play out like this.. Jane is with someone else because it has been a long time.. or Odin demands he marry an asgardian .. but something happens where Jane is in danger and Sif knows she will not have the love from Thor he has for Jane.

The writers and director already set it up for Jane and Thor so lets see what happens.

I just want their moment to be special and romantic.. like a forbidden love when they see each other again. :):hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt:

Well, Natalie Portman has had her baby now, so it is possible Jane could make an appearance in the Avengers.............

You know I read that she might be making a cameo now.. it was just too much of a coincidence that Chris stated that Natalie will be in The Avengers yet a week later Natalie stated otherwise.. I think they wanted it as a surprise for the audience. Because they know a lot of people are wondering when Thor will go back for Jane and how he misses her.

Idk what do you think?

I just hope she does make an appearance, the Character is too good not too.
It's like Marvel has started a sentence and needs to finish it.

I just hope she does make an appearance, the Character is too good not too.
It's like Marvel has started a sentence and needs to finish it.

I agree I hope she does decide to come in at the end... maybe Thor going after her when everything is said and done..

:hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt:

A big HELL NO to Beta Ray Bill, we don't need another War Machine disaster in our hands.

They need to bring in Balder, Amora, Skurge, and others.

Yeah, no Beta Ray Bill. Besides, there are still other characters that I'd rather see introduced, like Balder, and existing characters like Sif and Warriors Three could use alot more development. Adding in BRB will mean alot less screentime for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"