Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Trump Media actually finished up on Friday but down 12% today.
Down to 27 from around 32-34 later last week......yup.....another half a billion bites the dust. It's lost roughly 2/3 of its "value" from its high point. I wonder if the trial is having an effect......along with the fact that they have very little traffic and are losing money.....

Down to 27 from around 32-34 later last week......yup.....another half a billion bites the dust. It's lost roughly 2/3 of its "value" from its high point. I wonder if the trial is having an effect......along with the fact that they have very little traffic and are losing money.....
-17% now :D

Today's loss is mainly to do with registering to issue millions more shares which will eventually allow insiders to sell. Once that is all finalised and insiders actually do start selling it will be a race to the bottom! :funny:

-17% now :D

Today's loss is mainly to do with registering to issue millions more shares which will eventually allow insiders to sell. Once that is all finalised and insiders actually do start selling it will be a race to the bottom! :funny:
It's down about 25% over the last week.

People are saying Donald Trump is now Donald Slump. Low energy. Fell asleep in court and falling stock price.
It's tiring to sit in a room. I'm sure he'd prefer to be out campaigning.....oops, check that....playing golf.

This is what ‘law and order’ looks like so that guy with the Trump flag is pretty confused.

This is what ‘law and order’ looks like so that guy with the Trump flag is pretty confused.

I've had bigger crowds than that at local union rallies where we had a membership of a little over 200. :funny:

Of course, they were generally lunchtime rallies and we brought pizza, but still.......

Trump falls asleep in court, and yet age is more Biden's problem. sigh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"