Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Being impeached twice doesn't look good on one's record. And being the first president since Johnson (who was also impeached) to not attend the inauguration of his successor comes across as really ungracious and a poor loser.

I'm disappointed SDNY hasn't issued a warrant for his arrest yet.

I'm disappointed he wasn't carried out of the Whitehouse kicking and screaming because he refused to vacate the premises. Could've been one last enduring image to add to his legacy.

Seeing Ivanka, Junior and Eric cry on Wednesday morning made my heart sing. They're going to be crying more when the feds come after them.
I need to see this, haha. I was unfortunately busy during the whole inauguration and missed it all live.

Conservative website --
Bye, Donald Trump -- Witless Ape Rides Helicopter | National Review

Witless Ape Rides Helicopter
Well, that sucked.
Memo to MAGA and all its myriad fellow-travelers: Maybe Death of a Salesman as presented by Leni Riefenstahl just wasn’t the show Americans were dying to tune into this season.

And, while we’re at it, maybe turning your party over to Generalissimo Walter Mitty, his hideous scheming spawn, and the studio audience from Hee-Haw was not just absolutely aces as a political strategy.

lmao

I thought that woman's legs was Trump's bare chest and arm at first and that he was imagining himself as some kind of strong man.

Once again, just like last year, comments on my local news sites indicate that people don't understand the impeachment process. I've been seeing people saying "they tried to impeach him twice and failed" "you can't impeach a civilian". It's like.... people.... come on.... they DIDN'T impeach a civilian, They impeached the President, LAST WEEK, BEFORE he left office. The trial is another matter. But the impeachment happened, he now, permanently, has 2 little asterisks by his name as President.

The ignorance of others can be so frustrating sometimes (and yes, I know, I know, I could make it easier on myself if I just didn't read the comments)

Y'know, the other day I said that the further the senate trial is pushed down the road, the less likely it is that Trump would be convicted. Here's what I think I missed; sometimes, when we rush to judgement, we find that the case we put forward is incomplete and/or not thought out as well as it might be. In addition, facts may come to light that we didn't have before.

While I don't ever want the specter of a president Trump ever again, I think it might be a good idea to slow down, gather all the facts, and really put the pressure on these senators to publicly state their positions. A lot of them will use the "we don't know for sure" argument. The less reason we give them to use it, the better.

He clearly learned his lesson from the first impeachment. :o

If only he had dedicated as much or even somewhat less effort to causes outside of himself and attempting to stay in power forever.

Trump is out there thinking up if not already executing his next illegal scheme whether it’s 2024 or otherwise sooner. He’s calling up and commanding Senators like Lindsey Graham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"