Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

More crimes? The fun never ends, lol. :p

They can't convict you of all your crimes if you keep committing them.

giphy.gif

I generally like Stephen A, but, in this case, he's speaking like a fool. Because someone was, and is running for, president, they shouldn't be tried for engaging in illegal activity? Dude.....really?

Ah, no more fun the last couple of days with Trump stock going up a lot. :dry:

I generally like Stephen A, but, in this case, he's speaking like a fool. Because someone was, and is running for, president, they shouldn't be tried for engaging in illegal activity? Dude.....really?
I agree. The man committed real crimes, he should be tried for them.

Mr. Azzarello had appeared outside the courthouse on Thursday with a sign displaying the address of a website where the same pamphlets were uploaded. The top post of the website says, “I have set myself on fire outside the Trump Trial.”

People who witnessed the fire said they were in disbelief as they saw Mr. Azzarello, who was in an area of the park reserved for supporters of Mr. Trump, toss the pamphlets into the air and flames shoot toward the sky. Mr. Azzarello, who was wearing jeans and dark gray T-shirt, fell to the ground.

Some of the pamphlets referred to New York University as a “mob front,” and also mentioned former President George W. Bush, former Vice President Al Gore and the lawyer David Boies, who represented Mr. Gore in the 2000 presidential election recount. Another pamphlet contained anti-government conspiracy theories.

Sources say Azzarello was carrying pamphlets about lots of different subjects that said things like "NYU is a mob front" and "Abolish our criminal government and replace it with one that serves all."

His motivation is not immediately clear per police sources but they are working to determine whether it's political and/or related to the Trump trial.

An unwell individual.

Trump claims another victim. The guy will probably die. :(

An unwell individual.
Welcome to your 15 minutes (or so) of fame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"