Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Welcome to your 15 minutes (or so) of fame.
I can't understand anyone voluntarily doing this to themselves. It's the kind of death I fear the most. :(

I can't understand anyone voluntarily doing this to themselves. It's the kind of death I fear the most. :(
One of the biggest problems of being on fire is that you have to breathe.....what are you breathing and where does it go. Freaking gross.

One of the biggest problems of being on fire is that you have to breathe.....what are you breathing and where does it go. Freaking gross.
I'm too wimpy for that level of pain. No thanks. :(

Anything he says (whines) is meant not for the jury but his dittohead voters.

No sane lawyer would ever allow him on the stand.
Ultimately, the lawyers don't make that call. All they can do is advise and pick up the pieces.

He won't testify unless he has completely and utterly fallen off the edge.

No competent laywer would let him near the stand.

People are saying Cohen has credibility issues :funny:

Here's the thing about Cohen. He went to jail because he lied FOR Trump and admits it. Why in the WORLD would he lie in the proceedings AGAINST Trump and risk going to jail for perjury again? I mean, if he hadn't perjured himself for Trump, he wouldn't have admitted to it.

Also, with Avenatti, wouldn't there be some attorney client privilege involved? Maybe if you're a disgraced felon who was convicted of stealing millions from his clients, including a paraplegic, and can't practice law anymore, you don't need to deal with such mundane matters......

Last edited:

An unwell individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"