Hawkeye Vincent D'Onofrio returning as Wilson Fisk / The Kingpin

E_vPJvvXMAckb8-

Rockstars is always my go to channel for this stuff. So yeah, I'm gonna stick with the prediction that he'll have his first appearance in episode 4 - then we get NwH - then his role continues in episodes 5 and 6.

Rockstars is always my go to channel for this stuff. So yeah, I'm gonna stick with the prediction that he'll have his first appearance in episode 4 - then we get NwH - then his role continues in episodes 5 and 6.

They don't spread false rumors like Everything Always, Emergency Awesome or Cosmic Wonder do. I don't know why people like Reel Rejects and Tyrone Magnus fall for their crap.

My guess is the Hawkeye folks will use camera tricks and a sprinkle of CGI to get D'Onofrio a bit bigger. But given the street level nature of the show I don't see them making Wilson cartoony.
I heard they tried to do this with Wolverine in the X-Men movies to make him look shorter than he was but it never really worked.
I wouldn't mind seeing him CGI'd/movie magic'd to look just a bit bigger. But I would want it to be a reasonable progression from the Netflix series. I love Donofrio and don't need to see an absurdly engorged man on screen just cuz "it's more comic accurate"
I like this take. If studio has camera tricks and some CGI to make him realistically look even taller and bigger then it wouldn't hurt. Although I'm kinda fine with D'Onofrio as just himself too.
They don't spread false rumors like Everything Always, Emergency Awesome or Cosmic Wonder do. I don't know why people like Reel Rejects and Tyrone Magnus fall for their crap.
wait what? I don't watch Emergency Awesome anymore but Everything Always & Cosmic Wonder spread false rumors too?

I don't know who Tyron Magnus is either but Reel Rejects looks like they're mostly just reactionary. They don't put new rumors out there they just watch other peoples videos. but they do call out their skepticism sometimes while they're reacting

Last edited:
I heard they tried to do this with Wolverine in the X-Men movies to make him look shorter than he was but it never really worked.

I like this take. If studio has camera tricks and some CGI to make him realistically look even taller and bigger then it wouldn't hurt. Although I'm kinda fine with D'Onofrio as just himself too.

wait what? I don't watch Emergency Awesome anymore but Everything Always & Cosmic Wonder spread false rumors too?

I don't know who Tyron Magnus is either but Reel Rejects looks like they're mostly just reactionary. They put new rumors out there
Tyrone Magnus is a guy who post react videos on YouTube. I've discovered him many years ago reacting on trailers.

but has he himself ever been the source of a rumor?
i don't think so. I guess he is just mentioning stuff he saw from websites when he makes his videos. Iirc, he only makes reaction videos and sell his merchandises. he's hardly a Hollywood scooper.

I don't know who Tyron Magnus is either but Reel Rejects looks like they're mostly just reactionary. They don't put new rumors out there they just watch other peoples videos. but they do call out their skepticism sometimes while they're reacting

Everything Always had an exclusive that
Megan Thee Stallion will be in She Hulk, which right now has not been confirmed by anyone with any legitimacy

Everything Always had an exclusive that
Megan Thee Stallion will be in She Hulk, which right now has not been confirmed by anyone with any legitimacy
Was that really an exclusive? I remember the IMDB page for the show mentioning that at some point. Did they just look at that?

I wonder if the recent release schedule change will mean anything about his possible appearance

Probably not because I can't see him appearing in any of the films that were pushed back.
I don't think he's gonna be appearing in any upcoming films - maybe a future Spider-Man film but I just wonder if Hawkeye's release schedule means anything for his appearance. From what I remember he is supposed to be in episodes 4, 5, and 6. New Rockstar's latest breakdown of it mentions him heavily

I wonder if Kingpin in Hawkeye will be like Kang in Loki or Mephisto in WandaVision.

I wonder if Kingpin in Hawkeye will be like Kang in Loki or Mephisto in WandaVision.
do you mean either or? because there was no Mephisto in WandaVision. Kang on the other hand was only there for the finale of Loki, but the rumors about Kingpin in Hawkeye are for multiple appearances, not one episode

Yes, I mean it that way - I will not set my expectations too high, like I did with Mephisto. But the again, Kang was always rumored for Loki…and then he really had a big part in the finale.
I can see it happen both ways for Kingpin

It will be surprising if they bring him back and he's never met Charlie Cox's Daredevil. I think if he shows up and Vince D'Onofrio plays him again, there will be acknowledgement of his history with Matt Murdock. He would also have had history with Karen Page and Foggy Nelson, especially if Debra Ann Woll and Elden Hanson return. I don't think any of that should be erased from their history unless all of those characters are totally recast. I think it's how they should treat the Netflix characters. If they bring Wilson Bethel back as Bullseye, his past with Fisk and Murdock should be considered part of his story if he returns. Likewise, if you bring back Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, you can keep her past with Kilgrave and her relationship with Murdock (if Cox comes back) should be part of her story moving forward. With Elektra, if Elodie Yung comes back to the role, her past with Matt should be part of her story moving forward, but not the stuff with the Hand and Elektra would get more comic accurate powers. Same situation if Jon Bernthal returns as The Punisher. His past with Billy Russo, his interactions with Murdock, Karen and Foggy and the origins of how he became the Punisher should all be part of his story, I can live without his relationship with Madani from the series. Likewise, if Simone Missick and Jessica Henwick return as Misty Knight and Colleen Wing, they can acknowledge that friendship but not their relationship with Danny and they can easily retcon Misty's bionic arm, making it a product of Stark Industries rather than from Rand Enterprises.

Have my issues with a user who took the name ViewerAnon…but he might be right

I’m more hyped for Kingpin in Hawkeye than for the 2 Spidermen in NWH. Though Charlie Cox in NWH would increase my excitement

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"