Hawkeye Vincent D'Onofrio returning as Wilson Fisk / The Kingpin

Its as much as confirmed as Daredevil being in No Way Home. But Not going to believe it until I see him on screen

Confirmed means an official statement from Marvel/Disney or at least an affirmative statement from the actor/director/producer in an interview.

Got a link?

No :(

Tobey, Andrew, Charlie and Vincent are not coming back :(

I find it hard to believe that Tobey and Andrew won't return for No Way Home due to the fact that their villains are in the movie.

It was sarcasm, they all coming back, photos leaked, Vincent multiple times liked tweets about his return in Hawkeye... It's obvious.

I'm hyped to see Wilson Fisk coming back and I know its only two episodes in, but I'm not going to lie I have a hard time seeing such a serious, dark and sinister character like D'Onfrio's Kingpin fitting in this kind of show.

Having him return in this show is a total waste and a dumb idea.

I'm hyped to see Wilson Fisk coming back and I know its only two episodes in, but I'm not going to lie I have a hard time seeing such a serious, dark and sinister character like D'Onfrio's Kingpin fitting in this kind of show.

In no universe can I buy Wilson Fisk tolerating or paying schmucks like the Tracksuit Mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"