• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walking Through Pryde: The Kitty Thread

Let's see what happens in X4, I hope Kitty will look older and sexier. And have a better role too.

does anyone have the original pic of ellen with that one dude? in the manip?

Why Ellen hasn't a fansite well done?

Anna, Ben.. has one, but the Ellen one isn't updated since time ago.

Ahhh she's amazing, so cute but you figure she's not really that innocent ;)

Jane2.jpg

Kristen Bell the reckless/rage-filled driver, Ellen Page the briefs burglar, Keri Russell the Disney vandal and Famke Janssen the dance-floor terrorist.
from this month's jane magazine
HA, crumpin

love em all

A gift to all Kitty/Ellen fans:

Hope you like it:

Wow, she looks really beautiful in that pic! I liked Ellen as Kitty - I knew that all she needed was a little more body in her hair and a fresher makeup job. I hope she looks like this should they do an X4.

and i dunno, I like ellen with straight hair for some reason. Or when it looks kinda messy. Sexy.

really don't like. Looks a bit weird, and fatter, no?

She definetly has better pics.

New photo of Ellen.

Ellen.jpg
That's really not a flattering haircut on her. It makes her look a little "hobo", hate to say... :o She should do her hair more like in the pic I quoted in my last post. If not the waves, at least the body and the lack of bangs. Eye makeup should be different in this pic, too - lighter under the eyes and near the inner part of her eyes. More earth tones, less purple.

Yes, long hair suits her more. At least I like it more.

I like it when she has the smoky eye makeup. Sexy.

She's a bit too young for me ;) - I prefere the older more experienced Halle

Ellen's cute. I don't think you get enough of that in Hollywood...there's so many women that scream, "obvious sexpot!"

Halle has a flawless body, for sure. But Ellen is adorable.

Hope Kitty fans like it:

X-men 4 Kitty Pride:​

Very cool Angamb...and pretty kick a** if I say so myself...although her body will never look like that, it's still a cool manipulation.

surprised you are the first to like it, hehe.

Do you like that style for Kitty? I mean, the look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"