• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walking Through Pryde: The Kitty Thread

Recent Ellen pics:

I specially love this look for Kitty in X4.

I think is just comic Kitty (one of her various looks, of course).

surprised you are the first to like it, hehe.

Do you like that style for Kitty? I mean, the look.

Yeah, the look is more mature, which is why I like it...it's nice to see her looking less like a 13 year old ;) Although it helps she has Halle Berry's body ;) The hair is definately better down, if you ask me...although may not be that practical if one where actually in a battle, but then again, she doesn't have to be touched if she doesn't want to be.

none has seen the pics or what?

don't understand this people...

none has seen the pics or what?

don't understand this people...

Hi, I just wanna say thank you for posting the scans on this board and give credit as well as set a link to my website :yay:
I think Ellen is the best choice for Kitty and I hope to see her again in a sequel!

Hi Enigma. Thanks to you for the scans and your site, I think is the best Ellen web, right now.

Any news about Ellen? about her next film's release around the world... like Spain, for example, hehe. I'd like to know what film will be released here next, but haven't any idea...

The look I want for X4 Kitty:

kitty2se3.jpg

Hi Enigma. Thanks to you for the scans and your site, I think is the best Ellen web, right now.

Any news about Ellen? about her next film's release around the world... like Spain, for example, hehe. I'd like to know what film will be released here next, but haven't any idea...

Thanks! Film Releases are a very difficult topic :whatever: But "Juno" and "Smart People" will get a wider release and maybe they will be shown in Spain, too.
In addition "An American Crime" (Feb 2008, with spanish subtitles ;)) and "The Tracey Fragments" (2008) are going to be released on DVD for sure! I think this is a good news. Finally, there's still no release date for "Smart People" and "Jack & Diane". I guess, that's all for now :yay:

PS: If you guys would like to post the photos directly, I could adjust the rewrite rule for this board :D

Thanks for the info, enigma. Let's hope in the next months I could see one of her films in the theatre....

Oh, and I noticed Cameron Bright and Ellen worked together in a new film again, I think is in Juno, he. Nice to see x-actors together in other proyects...

Wow! Except for her body, which I don't think i will ever like at all, her face looks super cute/hot. :up:

I can't see them... I see that image with "sorry, no direct links..."

yes, really there are some styles that could make her more mature, besides a bit of make up. I hope they make her a bit more sexy next time.

yes. I would like something like that, but with the ponytail, like Rogue in X2, that's how Kitty looks in Astonishing comic, at least the first volume.

yes. I would like something like that, but with the ponytail, like Rogue in X2, that's how Kitty looks in Astonishing comic, at least the first volume.
I don't like the ponytail on Ellen. She had it in X3, and I thought it was very unflattering. Comic Kitty has had a lot of different 'dos - I think they should go with the long hair and loose curls. Ellen looks beautiful that way, but the ponytail just doesn't look right on her.

But I was meaning long ponytail. I'll try to do a good manip, but other week, right now I have a Rogue one between hands.

juno is in the toronto film festival and had exelent reviews!!! and ellen is in the leading role as juno of course!! more info in www.ellen.page.org there are alo of pics of the premire and the portraits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"