WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 6 "All-New Halloween Spooktacular!" (spoilers)

Should be an interesting episode to say the least. Not least of which relates to get a definitive answer on who this Quicksilver really is.

Does anyone here still think Pietro is an imposter after this episode?

Loved the Malcolm In The Middle inspiration for this episode. Was almost hoping for a Bryan Cranston cameo lol

Zombie Quicksilver was another unexpected creepy surprise

Wonder who the guy that Monica and Woo are going to meet with is

giphy.gif

I mean, Wanda is clearly on some Franklin Richards mess. I'm starting to think Evan Peters is simply just a recast, if he wasn't he wouldn't have had ATJ's bullet wounds for Zombie Pietro.

And how bad ass was Jimmy and Monica beating up those SWORD Agents? I was like OKAY!!! LOL

Snack on yo-magic? Can’t place that as something that already happened? Is that the first clue as to what started all this?someone feeding off of wandas magic? Can’t place a villain that does that.
That’s was a pretty darkly comedic commercial. Kid just dies on the island trying to get the yogurt to open lol

I get that Thor's in space; Iron Man, Cap and Black Widow are goners, but why wouldn't Clint, Hulk or even Strange come sooner if this big mystical anomaly is happening because of Wanda? Guess we'll see in time.

So just thought I’d add my two cents, enjoying the show. Loved the first three eps, especially the end of the third. I enjoyed Vision going to the outskirts and discovering how everyone was stationary. In saying that, I still haven’t seen anything ‘mcu epic’ or evidence of it’s supposed massive budget for a tv series. I think Bettany called it half sitcom half action epic, yet there’s been no action. I understand there’s three episodes left though but it all seems very filler-ish, with breadcrumbs been thrown in. Just my thoughts, it’s a pretty good show I just hope things go south and we see Wanda and Vision fight in an epic final battle. This is the first time they’ve eluded to her other powers so I hope she loses it (not just throw a ball of energy at Pietro etc, been there done that).

Snack on yo-magic? Can’t place that as something that already happened? Is that the first clue as to what started all this?someone feeding off of wandas magic? Can’t place a villain that does that.

Im Starting to lean toward Nightmare more than memphisto right now has the ability to draw power from the psychic energies of the subconscious minds of dreaming beings

I get that Thor's in space; Iron Man, Cap and Black Widow are goners, but why wouldn't Clint, Hulk or even Strange come sooner if this big mystical anomaly is happening because of Wanda? Guess we'll see in time.

I would guess that they're not exactly monitoring the spy-world radios, and this is, relatively speaking, a small event in a global sense. If they're off doing whatever then I think it probably wouldn't be a stretch for them not to hear about this situation until it's already over.

Also, I feel like this all happens relatively quickly. The way the show is presented to us makes it feel differently, but thinking about it the show so far has only seem to have been a couple of days or so.

Good episode. 8 out of 10
Now we are really starting to see behind the curtain.

Everything is being manipulated while Vision and Pietro are just constructs and are still dead outside the bubble. Either SW created and his controlling everything or someone else is using her. There’s evidence to support both ideas.

While SW seems kind of crazy and not fully in touch with reality which would explain some stuff she also seems genuinely puzzled by other stuff around her. Seems like someone is using her and controlling certain specific stuff in order to keep her in check and following some sort of agenda.

Ok I need anyone’s thoughts on this.

Wanda said don’t go past Ellis.

In X-Men, Magneto used Ellis Island as a test for spreading his powers to humans to make them mutants. After seeing what Wandas “power field” is doing to Monica could we be seeing mutants gene being unlocked or development of powers. Much like what Magneto tried to do on Ellis Island. This can’t be a coincidence right?

My analysis of the animated commercial.

- I think the kid stranded and starving on the island is suppose to simbolize Scarlett Witch, alone/sad inside Westview.

- The shark I guess is the true villain. The old lady in Sokovia that gave the twins fish for Halloween. Whoever she is, she’s controlling everything and manipulating SW. The yoghurt I would say is Vision/Pietro, something to keep SW going even though it’s an illusion of hope.

- The kid dying starved while focusing to open the yoghurt is a metaphor to what the whole objective of the “old lady” is about. Use Scarlett Witch sadness and grief to exploit and probably consume her power while moving certain emotional powerful pawns in order to keep her in check to the point that SW get consumed by this illusion and self destructs.

Agnes and Herb seem to be in on it. Both have shown to know what’s going on and are just playing along keeping up the charade. Either they’re innocent bystanders or they’re pulling the strings.

The SW kids at some point mention if she’s “old Red Hidding Hood”. The nod to the old tale is a good hint to what’s really going on.SW/Red Riding Hood has been swollen by the wolf/villain aka the old Sokovian fortune teller.

Now and as the tale follows I expect them to go in and somehow rescue SW leaving the bubble without much of the source of its power which would then have this whole illusion basically collapse in itself.

Well this episode definitely has changed the style and tone of the series. We’re basically gone from the laugh track sitcom era to more early 2000 ala Malcolm in the Middle

I think it was genius that the Halloween episode, be the episode that Vision and Scarlet Witch wear their comic book accurate costumes. Both Elizabeth and Paul looked great in their respective attire.

The kids Billy and Tommy have seemingly adapted into mischievous characters bought on by this version of Pietro which seems to indicate that his influence is corruptive. Either this a form of
Nightmare
or another entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"