WandaVision WandaVision: season 1 Episode 9: “Series Finale” (Spoilers)

And I told y'all Feige wasn't bringing no remnants of the Foxverse into his corner of the sky that wasn't Ryan Reynolds.

tumblr_n7gnhfc8Hu1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Homeboy is building his mutants from the ground up!

This ended the way it needed too.

Honestly it focused on Wanda and gave her the closure she needed. Was it the ideal finale everyone envisioned (probably not) Did it leave up to the hype of the masses intended. (Hardly)

I personally enjoyed the experience and the resolution to certain issues .

Do I foresee a season 2? Nope

The story of the Scarlet Witch has just begun, now well see where that takes her in Doctor Strange.

I loved the outfit

Monica spectrum abilities definitely will be explored in Captain Marvel 2.

I really hoped they used less cgi ( did they really need all the witch flying) and focused more on the emotional stuff at the end maybe give the family a final day to live out their fantasy as the hex slowly shrinks. I personally think that would have been more poignant and heartbreaking

It was ok. So much of this series was just filler. It had some good moments, but nothing that should have been hyped. They shouldn't have waited until the last episode was about to drop to tell people they'd just be disappointed.

I still think this show was written to be binged. Nothing really happens with the plot for the first few episodes and they waited until near the end to pull off what little plot they did have. Agatha Harkness should have been developed more and maybe even teased her, ver obvious, villain turn early. I still think she could have had an entire episode to herself.

That ending really was screwed up for poor Wanda. It was like a Disney movie in reverse which is funny since it’s a Disney production.

Gotta suck and be kinda cool to lose your family and find out you’ve got more power than you realize all at the same time. Life comes at you fast lol.

I have Iron Man 3 flaschbacks. They did it again.

Great build up, perfect casting and all that for a cheap laugh.

To be fair, Evan Peters was a stunt casting, that got blown out of proportion by the fans and their theories to try and make sense at how this ties into Dr. Strange and the multiverse of Madness. The tptb never intended for him to be anything else.

Loved Scarlet Witch. And glad they didn't absorb the foX version of a certain character.

That being said, that was an underwhelming finale. Meh.

SHOULD have been a 2hr movie imho.

Can someone help me, what exactly happened to Agatha? She’s trapped in her Agnes personality but is she in SWORD custody?
I think Wanda just left her in the neighborhood as an "ace in the hole".

To be fair, Evan Peters was a stunt casting, that got blown out of proportion by the fans and their theories to try and make sense at how this ties into Dr. Strange and the multiverse of Madness. The tptb never intended for him to be anything else.
While I'm not really angry about the outcome itself, the team behind WandaVision really is responsible for that one. It was a clear bait and switch with even the audio description pointing out "it was the version from the X-Men movies". It is understandable that combined with the reports of all the returning actors from other franchises, people would build these ideas in their head.

In hindsight, I'm glad fan theories were nowhere to be found as they would have made for an unnecessary, convoluted mess of a story. Episodes 7 and 8 already told us Pietro was a fake-out, I'm glad Agatha gets to live and how the story can be stand-alone while setting up Monica's Role in CM2 and Wanda possibly being a "villain" in MoM. Loved how the emotional core of the series, the family, was wrapped up. The most problematic thing imo is how Monica basically justifies Wanda enslaving the people of Westview with how much She sacrified to free them, I mean Wanda's powers were a result of her emotions more than her actual control, but It was still surprising how Monica has supported her up to the end. Overall great finale for a great miniseries.

It's not even about Doctor Strange.

An actor appears who played Quicksilver in another series, and I doubt that the producers would not see how great he was doing, and yet they decided to hire him knowing how the audience would react just to make it a joke.

I didn’t even want some big cameo.... I just wanted Evan to be my boy QS :(

A waste of a talented actor, honestly I wouldn’t have minded if he had played mephisto lol, just give him sum to do....

Oh well that’s what happens when you project something out there, and try and will it into existence. Makes me wonder why Evan would agree to do it, knowing full well the expectation at the end would be QS....(I know he’s a huge fan, but)

Yeah but as the emotional crux of the whole series I think it needed more. I just wanted them to watch tv together one final time.
Yeah, I can understand that. I guess the reason I'm happy is that with all the fan theories floating around, I expected them to have way less time for this stuff, so I found it surprisingly emotional and well-done.

I didn’t even want some big cameo.... I just wanted Evan to be my boy QS :(

A waste of a talented actor, honestly I wouldn’t have minded if he had played mephisto lol, just give him sum to do....

Oh well that’s what happens when you project something out there, and try and will it into existence. Makes me wonder why Evan would agree to do it, knowing full well the expectation at the end would be QS....(I know he’s a huge fan, but)

Hell getting paid a nice sum of money to throw out one liners and run around with CGI for a few scenes and have the whole world watching you? I’d take that money too.

Thought Wanda was great. She looked amazing.

Overall I felt that Jimmy, Agatha, White Vision, Hayward, Monica and Ralph (Fietro) stories or action were pretty underwhelming by the end of this. I thought there was more potential in where to take many of them. Reaction will be a bit divided I think. Maybe just me.

While I get the weekly release from a hype perspective, I think I would have preferred this all at once now that is all said and done.

Last edited:
Hell getting paid a nice sum of money to throw out one liners and run around with CGI for a few scenes and have the whole world watching you? I’d take that money too.

I know, I know.

I’m just a bit peeved that’s all... I’ll eventually get over it :loco::loco: it’s my fault for falling for those rumors... I guess that’s it- Foxverse for the better is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"