Web of Media - The Official Magazines Thread

normal_parade_cover2007a.jpg

Tobey will be featured in this Sunday, April 8, 2007 edition of Parade Magazine, available as an insert in most metro-newspaper publication Sunday editions.

Parade Magazine has released an exclusive excerpt preview of this article to MisterMaguire.com which can be seen here.

http://www.mistermaguire.com/pub/press_200704_parade.htm

You can also visit this parade link for additional quotes and view a photo album from the Parade photo shoot.

Great pic of Tobey there.:up:

Now that's just a bit too much... if they're using that concept in the magazine promos why wouldn't it in the movie? As far as what I've heard nothing of symbiote clothes morphing has been mentioned in the novel, why are they trying to fool people here? Beside that, I really hope they do keep this aspect in because this tease is actually showing us how good it can look on screen.

Spidermanhero, you got your name back . . . hey, look, my avi is back. Cool mags, I'm gonna go and get one.

i'm loving all these magazine covers, and the way they mold each one to their audiences

Spidermanhero, you got your name back . . . hey, look, my avi is back. Cool mags, I'm gonna go and get one.
cool. by the way guy's, tommorow the "Mega Movie Issue" of Wizard magazine is released and it's main article is a Tobey Maguire Q&A. I will have to stop at the Comic Book store tommorow:yay:.

Do you honestly expect to find new and additional info that you didn't already know before?

Do you honestly expect to find new and additional info that you didn't already know before?
well in the january issue of Wizard (I think it was the january issue) the Q&A with Thomas Haden Church and Sam Raimi was only for Wizard so this Q&A is most likley going to be new.

is there going to be a spider-man 3 souvenir magazine? like there was for 2?

Kirsten Dunst and Bryce Dallas Howard are on the cover of Jane magazine - scans inside Kirsten's thread

Nobody's picked up the Entertainment Weekly one? Tobey's on the cover.
Yup, saw it linked on the mainpage. The cover isn't special but the article is accompanied with a really beautiful photo of the cast.:) :up: I'd love to see it in hi-res.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine - Issue #931-932

apr272007931932blgdt3.jpg

introlwl2.jpg

Cover Story
World Wide Web
The planet's favorite crime-stopper returns in ''Spider-Man 3,'' the series' biggest installment yet. But with noncommittal answers from Raimi, Maguire, and Dunst about the future, who'll be back for part 4?

SOURCE

^^^Yup, saw it on the mainpage.Accompanied with an beautiful photo of the cast.:) :up:

introlwl2.jpg

Cover Story
World Wide Web
The planet's favorite crime-stopper returns in ''Spider-Man 3,'' the series' biggest installment yet. But with noncommittal answers from Raimi, Maguire, and Dunst about the future, who'll be back for part 4?

SOURCE
whoa! thats a badass picture of symbiote spidey!!!:wow:.

Yup, saw it linked on the mainpage. The cover isn't special but the article is accompanied with a really beautiful photo of the cast.:) :up: I'd love to see it in hi-res.

introlwl2.jpg

Cover Story
World Wide Web

SOURCE

:wow: Retorman, Can you get me a high-res version of The cast pic ? It looks amazing .

don't know of these have been posted in here yet, sorry if they were. credit goes to tails :up:
kirstendunstwmagazine07xa7.jpg

kbjane001424x600bp8.jpg

untitledloqw6.jpg

Kirsten Dunst and Bryce Dallas Howard are on the cover of Jane magazine - scans inside Kirsten's thread
Cool, thanks.
whoa! thats a badass picture of symbiote spidey!!!:wow:.

Don't think it's symbiote spidey in the background.

And btw i edited my post.:cwink:
:wow: Retorman, Can you get me a high-res version of The cast pic ? It looks amazing .

I checked but i've not seen anything. Hopefully a hi-res version will turn up soon cause it's a really beautiful shot.:yay:

Looooovveee the cast pic. Great to see Spidey get the cover. :up:

introlwl2.jpg

Cover Story
World Wide Web

SOURCE

that's a great pic of the cast from the movie! And who's on the front cover baby....not harry potter or pirates. Tha's right....it's the one,the only....the amazing Spider-man!:woot:

introlwl2.jpg

Cover Story
World Wide Web

SOURCE

that's a great pic of the cast from the movie! And who's on the front cover baby....not harry potter or pirates. That's right....it's the one,the only....the amazing Spider-man!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"