• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Web of Media - The Official Magazines Thread

There's a new WIZARD magazine out. Don't have it, thus can't scan it. Just read it at the store... it has an interview with James Franco... can't find it online, unlike the Topher Grace interview beforehand.

here is an awesome looking issue of Scifi magazine!:wow:.
cover.jpg

scans!!!!!

scans!!!!!
I don't have it. and it's not out yet. I when't to border's and they didn't have it, that's why I have been offline for the past 3 hour's.

There's a new WIZARD magazine out. Don't have it, thus can't scan it. Just read it at the store... it has an interview with James Franco... can't find it online, unlike the Topher Grace interview beforehand.
they posted the interveiw with Topher Grace along with picture's of it on Wizard.com. so I'm preety sure the Jame's Franco interveiw will be posted.

normal_parade_cover2007a.jpg

Tobey will be featured in this Sunday, April 8, 2007 edition of Parade Magazine, available as an insert in most metro-newspaper publication Sunday editions.

Parade Magazine has released an exclusive excerpt preview of this article to MisterMaguire.com which can be seen here.

http://www.mistermaguire.com/pub/press_200704_parade.htm

You can also visit this parade link for additional quotes and view a photo album from the Parade photo shoot.

normal_parade_cover2007a.jpg

Tobey will be featured in this Sunday, April 8, 2007 edition of Parade Magazine, available as an insert in most metro-newspaper publication Sunday editions.

Parade Magazine has released an exclusive excerpt preview of this article to MisterMaguire.com which can be seen here.

http://www.mistermaguire.com/pub/press_200704_parade.htm

You can also visit this parade link for additional quotes and view a photo album from the Parade photo shoot.

Tobey looks great .

Total Film cover
coveree1.th.jpg

Concepts
conceptsqb9.th.jpg

I don't know how to use Macs so I can't flip/rotate them

From the latest "Famous" up here in Canada. They mention Kirsten getting in trouble for spoiling who the bad guys were going to be...James Franco says he's ready to work on other films than make another Spider-man (i wonder why??)...tobey says if there are more stories to tell, they will tell them...raimi says that maybe another director should take it or leave it as a trilogy or maybe he'd do another. Cool stuff.

coversmallcr7.jpg
1largehu5.jpg
2largexi1.jpg
3largeag4.jpg

CINEMANIA-SPIDER-MAN 3 SUPER ARTICLE
mag.jpg

A Super article about the movie including 3 interviews,a super movie review and characters reviews.

Interviews with Thomas Haden Church,Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Mcguire.

Includes a visit to the set of POTC3 FF:ROTS and TRANSFORMERS.

Any other Brits know when the Total Film magazine is out? I've been checking the newsagents, and haven't found it yet...

Does anyone know when the official movie magazine comes out? I'm guessing probably not untill the movie actually opens.

mag.jpg

A Super article about the movie including 3 interviews,a super movie review and characters reviews.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this a manip?

From the latest "Famous" up here in Canada. They mention Kirsten getting in trouble for spoiling who the bad guys were going to be...James Franco says he's ready to work on other films than make another Spider-man (i wonder why??)...tobey says if there are more stories to tell, they will tell them...raimi says that maybe another director should take it or leave it as a trilogy or maybe he'd do another. Cool stuff.

coversmallcr7.jpg
1largehu5.jpg
2largexi1.jpg
3largeag4.jpg

There's something very interesting in here that I'm not sure has been announced yet. I'll quote the article.

"Then the black substance transfers itself from Spider-Man to Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) an investigative reporter hired by Peter's editor J-Jonah Jameson (J.K. Simmons) to dig up dirt on Peter after Mary-Jane dumps Jameson's son to date him."

Not sure if that has been discussed before, but at least this shows that Eddie's got a pretty significant role, and that there is continuity from the second film. This could also lead to Eddie wanting to reveal Spider-Man in the final battle, after all, it is his job throughout the film. Could I be on to something here? :oldrazz:

You know, I was wondering how Jameson was going to react about Peter "stealing" MJ from John. Now I know the answer. I can't wait for this movie!

Having read the novelization I can tell you that that wasn't in it... and it doesn't make sense with the story their going with and the scenes shown in the trailers match up.

I'll bet though that that was from an earlier version of the script though.

Or at least I think that's what caused that "mess-up"....

If anything, Jameson sends Brock after Spidey- in a way-

Unless, it was added... but, doubt it.

Having read the novelization I can tell you that that wasn't in it... and it doesn't make sense with the story their going with and the scenes shown in the trailers match up.

I'll bet though that that was from an earlier version of the script though.

Or at least I think that's what caused that "mess-up"....

If anything, Jameson sends Brock after Spidey- in a way-

Unless, it was added... but, doubt it.

I wonder. Maybe Eddie goes after Spidey seeking Peter? I know, it sounds weird, but knowing Raimi, I'm sure he could incorporate Eddie investigating Peter into the story, some way.

I wonder. Maybe Eddie goes after Spidey seeking Peter? I know, it sounds weird, but knowing Raimi, I'm sure he could incorporate Eddie investigating Peter into the story, some way.

Nope. Didn't want to include spoilers... but:

The way that Jameson would send Eddie after Spidey is by saying to him and Peter, "the first person who brings me a picture of Spider-Man as the menace he truly is gets a promotion!"

So Jameson doesn't hire Eddie to go after Spider-Man. Eddie goes after Spidey because he wants a promotion. There is no Jameson putting a infiltrator after Peter or Spidey. Eddie's a fellow photographer.

mag.jpg

Where is this magazine?? Latin America?? I'm spanish and bought the Cinemania of this month but the cover is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"