Marvel Films Werewolf by Night

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
So what's going on with this movie already?

I'm guessing cancelled? Which I guess is a no brainer after all...

Developmental hell? Although it might pick up some steam if the upcoming remake of The Wolf Man is a hit ...

Upcoming Wolf Man remake? By Universal?

Are they still making The Creature from the Black Lagoon remake?

When Marvel first struck the deal with Paramount and Merril-Lynch, the Hulk and Thor were still tied up with other studios. Since they are no longer, Marvel is focused on the solo Avengers films leading up to the Avengers team film. I'm guessing all other projects named in the original 10 proposed films are on the back burner now. Shame because I was really excited about a Doctor Strange movie! Power Pack...not so much!

6t0ty3.gif

Weird seeing a throwback b&w creature-feature horror x grindehouse style trailer, followed by the Disney logo.
On top of that ...a Cthulhu nightmare level Man-Thing!?
th_eek.gif

This looks so outrageously bizarre!
lol.gif

6sym24.gif

6sylo1.gif

Is he unscrewing that guys head?
lol.gif

This best lead to a fun, hysterically over-the-top Werewolf, Morbius, Man-Thing, Satana, Ghost Rider, Legion of Monsters/Midnight Sons type, xover team-up.
6szult.jpg

6t0r4w.jpg

6t0r85.jpg

6szvz4.jpg

Last edited:
Do we know the runtime of this?
Is it like 15min or more 2h?

Hope this is canon and not like Treehouse of Horror

I bet Gael Garcia Bernal won’t be the WbN that will be part of the Midnight Sons.
Bet he’ll bite someone, who becomes the Werwolf who shows up in other projects

I bet Gael Garcia Bernal won’t be the WbN that will be part of the Midnight Sons.
Bet he’ll bite someone, who becomes the Werwolf who shows up in other projects
There was an actor listed as Jake Gomez on IMDB for a bit that's now removed, but it seemed kind of fake.

Ok this actually looks super fun. Love the deliberate hammy acting

I LOVE this. It had been really low on my radar but just jumped to one of my most anticipated new Marvel projects!
I hope its not black and white.
Them copping out and not releasing it as B&W would be the only thing that could kill my hype for this.
Is Man-Thing burning a dude's head off?
It looks like they're really taking advantage of the B&W to push the boundaries with the violence and I'm so excited for that. Marvel Monsters being properly nightmarish is more than I ever hoped to ask for.

Looking forward to yet another polarizing/divisive Marvel Studios production lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"