Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

He needs to watch the videos again. :(
He's just being a shill. He knows damn well a lot of lives were in danger. You don't chant "hang Mike Pence" if you're bringing him a cup of coffee. There was that other guy who said he was going to drag him through the streets if he certified the vote.

He's just being a shill. He knows damn well a lot of lives were in danger. You don't chant "hang Mike Pence" if you're bringing him a cup of coffee. There was that other guy who said he was going to drag him through the streets if he certified the vote.
Do these guys actually believe this crap? I just don't get it. :( I hate all the lies and distortions.

Do these guys actually believe this crap? I just don't get it. :( I hate all the lies and distortions.
In no way, shape or form to people like Vance believe it. They spout this tripe because there are people who are stupid and ill informed enough to believe it. If there are enough of them, they may be able to hang on to power. That's it. Period. It's all about them and their privilege.

In no way, shape or form to people like Vance believe it. They spout this tripe because there are people who are stupid and ill informed enough to believe it. If there are enough of them, they may be able to hang on to power. That's it. Period. It's all about them and their privilege.
I couldn't live with myself. :(

Back story on our Maga senator JD Vance from Ohio, in 2016 he said he would never support Trump and would vote for Hilary Clinton, fast foward to 2020 when Trump was running for President a second time Vance dud a 180 and now fully supports Trump, why? simple, Vance is an opportunist, he sees money and power but grifting Maga supporters so he is gone full Trump, does he have an idea what he is doing sure, even though at every campaign stop here in Ohio where Vance was on stage with Trump, Trump humilated him and treated like trash in front of the people who voted for because he knows the more Trump he is the more money he makes and the happier Trump is, right now, Vance is trying to impress Trump enough to be his vice president candidate, again looking for power and money, he is the ultimate spineless weasel, anything he says that supports Trump can not be believed.

The far right infiltrates the police and military, in place when the time comes for that coup, they'll already be in place. Scary times.

Will it be as historically inaccurate as The Social Network and Steve Jobs?

giphy.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"