Marvel Films Werewolf by Night

there’s also seen a big hand (size of Hulk) grabbing someone from behind. This looks more like Man-Thing, than WbN to me.

I wonder, how Man-Thing will work into that? Revenge on House Bloodstone?

looks like they go for the classic design
View attachment 58638 View attachment 58639
6t7t22.gif

Although it never quite read that way, curious when was this^ interpretation dropped, for it to be officially referenced as just all white?

Last edited:
Awesome we are getting more and loving the reactions to the special can't wait to see this.

Could this be our first look at a vampire in the MCU? The design looks very similar to one of the vampire henchmen of the "Nosferati" from Elsa Bloodstone's debut miniseries
image-41.png

FdsUzQ7WICQwmbf

Last edited:
Any rumor that this special might not be available to all markets? I switched to several countries with VPN and so far the only county that D+ lists it as coming soon is the US.

Any rumor that this special might not be available to all markets? I switched to several countries with VPN and so far the only county that D+ lists it as coming soon is the US.
This is the first I'm hearing of this. I don't see why they would do that.

Yeah I will check my D+ tonight but we have had everything else here in the UK so imagine we will get this as well.

Kind of bummed when I heard marshals Ali had schedule ng conflict!! Would’ve been nice to get a cameo in from blade

Kind of bummed when I heard marshals Ali had schedule ng conflict!! Would’ve been nice to get a cameo in from blade
Michael Giacchino appears to claim this rumor was false anyway.

You know what, rumours are insanely inaccurate I would say…99.9% of the time. The thing about the Marvel Cinematic Universe is everyone thinks that every single thing is going to be connected. EVERY single thing. And it doesn’t mean that we’re not connected. But, I didn’t feel the need to blatantly say we were. You know, every other show has done that and they’ve done it brilliantly and I thought “you know what?”, when I was a kid, I would pull a comic off the shelf and this particular Werewolf By Night issue had nothing to do with anything else in the Marvel Universe. What’s wrong with that? That’s okay! You know, they can all live together but we don’t need to always show them together. You know, let’s have a moment where we’re dealing with this. One of the shows that was a huge influence for me growing up was The Twilight Zone and what I loved about it was each one was its own thing and each story was something that you had to think about for days afterwards and I said “Let’s do that! Let’s just worry about this”.
‘Werewolf By Night’: Interview with Director/Composer Michael Giacchino (Exclusive)

When this project was first rumored I was like "Yeah I'll pass on this one" once I read what the character was about. When there were rumors about Anthony Ramos as WBN, I was like "I liked him in Hamilton, but not enough for me to watch it." Michael Giacchino directing it wasn't enough for me, even though I like many of his scores. All it did was to lure in Gael Garcia Bernal and all of a sudden, I was looking forward to this one. Those who are not familiar with Bernal, it's because most of his films are smaller budget studio films, Spanish language films or Indie films and he's quite selective in the roles he chooses. There have probably been major studio films he has turned down for one reason or another. His highest budgeted studio film to date is Coco, and that was a Pixar Animated film as he only leant his voice to it. He's one of my favorite actors out there right now, and he never does a project for a paycheck. The fact that he's in the MCU is surprising, but in a good way. If you had asked me in 2020 who between Bernal and his long time friend and collaborator Diego Luna was most likely to join the MCU, it would have been Luna because he was in a Star Wars movie. Now that Bernal is in the MCU, I am hoping he does a Wes Anderson movie in the not to distant future.

Couldn't find this in my D+ when I looked hoping it comes up this week as really looking forward to this.

You can pre-add it now under the coming soon section so you can easily find it at the end of the week

Finally popped up as coming to D+ on October 7, only days away from it…. What a relief even I would find it hard to belief it is not available to all regions, as I am really looking forward to this one.

Finally popped up as coming to D+ on October 7, only days away from it…. What a relief even I would find it hard to belief it is not available to all regions, as I am really looking forward to this one.

Great this and Hellraiser are going to be my weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"