• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wesley Snipes has met with Marvel

Loved Snipes as Blade. One of the best comic book portrayals on screen. But I think Im in favor of Marvel moving forward with their own vision including new casting for the characters.

If they want to cast Snipes as a new MCU character similar to Chris Evans by all means Im cool with that. But honestly I have moved on and so should Marvel with Blade.

I want a reboot, not continue from the last movie.

One of the key aspects of the Blade trilogy was how unapologetic it was. Blade didn't mind torturing enemies or killing in a remorseless bloodfest. Does that fit with the MCU? Not really. Given that and the fact that he's in late middle-age, a new character might suit him better.

One of the key aspects of the Blade trilogy was how unapologetic it was. Blade didn't mind torturing enemies or killing in a remorseless bloodfest. Does that fit with the MCU? Not really.
The Punisher says 'hi'

So your saying Blade cannot be unapologetic and uncompromising in the MCU, off course he can, he will be dealing with monsters so there won't be any really sympathy for them. Black Widow is pretty uncompromising as are all of the Netflix cast, as for torture that does not need to be that graphic anyway, just him booting a boot on someones injured shoulder can suffice also the scene In Blade trinity when he drops that guy off the roof could work easily.

I do not need Blade in the MCU, and i do not think it will happen. Blade would be a "different direction" - would fit better as a Netflix series.

On the other hand - if they really won`t do any Captain America, Iron Man or Thor movies anymore, Hulk still not "possible", they need some fresh blood. :)

I do not need Blade in the MCU, and i do not think it will happen. Blade would be a "different direction" - would fit better as a Netflix series.

On the other hand - if they really won`t do any Captain America, Iron Man or Thor movies anymore, Hulk still not "possible", they need some fresh blood. :)

exactly and Blade is still a big name.

The Netflix series *are* in the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"