Sequels What do you want to see in a sequel?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I want Aneka and Ayo to meet up. Even just a line planned like in the first one "you look nice". I would even be happy with that.

More beautiful shots of Africa

And a video game tie in. And I want to see Shuri become the black panther. You?

It'll never happen, but I would love to see a Black Panther and Black Lightening cross over .

Between the two stellar casts and characters of the film and the show, it would be an awesome viewing experience.

It would be cool if Killiomonger isn’t really dead. I really don’t want to see storm in there though! I like him and Nakia being together.

I want T'Challa to dump Nakia so he can hook up with a drunk, skinny Asian chick from Malibu. :o

Wesley Snipes playing a significant role. That was his dream project before and during the making of Blade.
I want T'Challa to dump Nakia so he can hook up with a drunk, skinny Asian chick from Malibu. :o

Exile him to Madripor. :oldrazz:

Is this in reference to something? If so clue me in...I'm not young and hip anymore. You whippersnappers still say "hip" right?

Monica Lynne being introduced as T'Challa's future love interest sparking a triangle between Nakia, Monica and T'Challa

I would rather want to see T'chala on a diplomatic journey to New York and around the world like in part 1.

They could make it somehow cross overs with Spiderman, antman and wasp, dr strange , thor and others) to bring back seeds of the magical flowers/fruits to Wakanda ... in the mean time some one attacks Wakanda and White Wolf helps.

Some villians of Black Panther could work together against him if he wants to bring democracy? Especially that terrorist with earth powers and Man-ape.

Those magical fruits would be perfect to create some mutated animalistic and some in armor spiderman villians for homecoming sequel, scorpion, rhino, morbious, beetle , Kraven the hunter( and his lion or tiger form) and do a sinister six kind of sort with help of Black Panther , (White Tiger) or something that sort.

Oscorp can be mixed with the plot without Osborn beeing the villian too fast.

-want to see that white wolf armor and a white wolf brainwashed and used by a villian?(Mesmero; Mysterio, evil Wanda Maximoff agent of Hydra)

- Hulk vs Black Panther Hulk booster armor?

- war machine and ironman beeing sent to wakanda to help or retrive fugitives and accidently attacked by wakdandan security?

-it depends what happens with Rogers, after his death no one would put on his matntle too soon, first he would try to somehow understand it.
Or Rogers and Bucky could be in conflixt with each other becuse they are on diffrent sides? or work together?

- politically Wakanda rather could be infiltrated or invated by Hydra in future? (Klaw sonic monster? Ghost? Zemo? Man-ape? iron skull?)

- Thor vs Black Panther?

-Black Panther vs Iron spider(controled by a villian)?

- Tchalla teaching Peter Parker more about beeing a true warrior and that the armor and powers are not all what makes a hero?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"