Sequels Black actors and actresses you want to see appear in a sequel

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I still want to see Taraji appear, maybe as Madame Slay. And I'm always trying to think of a role for Tracee Ellis Ross.

I would also love to see Bebe Zahara Benet appear, even as a cameo. She's originally from Africa and she's so poised and powerful, I know she would fit in well in wakanda.

Denzel Washington, Wesley Snipes or Michael Jai White

I still want to see Taraji appear, maybe as Madame Slay. And I'm always trying to think of a role for Tracee Ellis Ross.

I would also love to see Bebe Zahara Benet appear, even as a cameo. She's originally from Africa and she's so poised and powerful, I know she would fit in well in wakanda.

I can see Taraji being too much of a fake diva for production...she just gives off that vibe to me.

Derek Luke
Harry Lennix
Janelle Monae
Kerry Washington (as Storm)
Octavia Spencer
Phylicia Rashad (she was excellent in Creed)
Zoe Kravitz (forget her X-Men movie)

Barkhad Abdi (as Achebe)
Dulé Hill
David Oyelowo
Djimon Hounsou (Yes, I know he was Korath in GotG. Don't care. I would love a flashback of him as Bashenga.)
Phylicia Rashad (Not even necessarily 'see'. Rashad has always been the 'voice' of Bast when I read the comics, so I'd love it if Bast speaks and she provides the VO.)
Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Aneka?)

Last edited:
Interesting choice for Achebe. Mine was Lenny Henry.

I reckon with Aneka it has to be Samira Wiley. It's her role to loose. I wouldn't be surprised if the role was made for her in mind

Wouldn't be mad at Samira; I thought she was great on You're the Worst.

I think Jamie Foxx needs a CBM redemption role like Michael B Jordan. He's turned in great performances in Baby Driver and Django Unchained just to name a few.

Off the top of my head, a few other actors I'd like to see as well:

- Denzel Washington
- Naomie Harris
- Janelle Monae
- Nonso Anozie
- Michael Kenneth Williams
- Omar Sy

I wish they can find a way to incorporate Alfre Woodard more into the MCU. She was WAYYY under utilized in her brief appearance in Civil War.

I think Jamie Foxx needs a CBM redemption role like Michael B Jordan. He's turned in great performances in Baby Driver and Django Unchained just to name a few.

Off the top of my head, a few other actors I'd like to see as well:

- Denzel Washington
- Naomie Harris
- Janelle Monae
- Nonso Anozie
- Michael Kenneth Williams
- Omar Sy

Just like Taraji, I also see JF as a "fake diva". He seems like he would be difficult to work with based on his public persona for the past 10 or so years. Just my opinion.
Even the cast members of Living Color are quoted as saying he was "difficult" at times, and that was back in the early 90s when he was up and coming.

I want either theater trained American actors or using some African stars. It's a brillant opportunity (and will give tons of good PR).

No need for Taraji or Jamie.

Michael Jai White as a BP villain would be awesome

David Oyelowo
Mahershala Ali

Halle Berry
Omar Sy
Viola Davis
Kerry Washington
Wendy Williams
Shereé Whitfield

What characters would you all like to see in a sequel?

Monica Lynne, Aneka, Moses Magnum. Plus all the faves from the last one obviously

Monica Lynne either Tika Sumpter or Gugu Mbatha Raw playing her

Denzel Washington !!!

David Oyelowo

Wesly Snipes

Jeffery Wright

Taraji P Henson

Stacey Dash

Denzel Washington !!!

David Oyelowo

Wesly Snipes

Jeffery Wright

Taraji P Henson

Stacey Dash

I think Wesley Snipes would be an "interesting" addition to a sequel. Even though this was his dream project back in the 90s, he seems to be very supportive of this film. He can play a good villain on film.

I'm still a mega fan of Nicole Beharie and I would love to see her place Monica in a sequel

I think Wesley Snipes would be an "interesting" addition to a sequel. Even though this was his dream project back in the 90s, he seems to be very supportive of this film. He can play a good villain on film.

It would be cool to see Snipes in the film. He could play Achebe, maybe? I'm picturing that classic "ice skate uphill" line as a very Achebe thing to say.

I would love to see Changamire appear in a sequel. He was my fave character in the coates run and it would be fun to see him take Zuri's role, but a little more snarky.

My first thought was getting Morgan freeman in full invictus mode but there's probably someone else better out there

I'm still a mega fan of Nicole Beharie and I would love to see her place Monica in a sequel

Her and Chad have worked together before and they have excellent chemistry so I wouldn't mind that at all. Another good choice for Monica would be Aja Naomi King.

I hated how Nicole Beharie left Sleepy Hollow.

I would love to see her in the sequel. Or Aja Naomi King. My god, she is truly HOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"