The Wolverine What characters do you want to return/appear in Wolverine 2

If the leaked character list is real I hope they bring back Kelly hu so the film could have some continuity

But Wolverine doesn't reconize her in x2 unless he gets another memory swipe

and whatcharacter list? the one mentioned below this thread? i didnt see anythinga bout lady deathstrike

yeah I think a lot of people are confusing Yukio(hot little asian badass that wolvie hooks up with time-to-time) for Yuriko(Lady Deathstrike)

yeah I think a lot of people are confusing Yukio(hot little asian badass that wolvie hooks up with time-to-time) for Yuriko(Lady Deathstrike)

This. Yuriko isn't part of the Shingen/Mariko/Silver Samurai story.

silver samurai defo!!!
viper either way not bothered
mariko defo!!!!
sabertooth slightly but done in this way:

has a cameo ala lieb shriver hunting down wolverine following wolvies trail but never catches up to him until the end

when he sees logan happy about to marry mariko and sucsessfully kills mariko

with absolute feral rage wolvine fights sabertooth and sucessfully impales his skull with his adamantium claws right through creeds skull and walks off leaving him for dead which obviously labotomizes him giving him memory loss and changes more bestial (in time?)

obviously this would mean wolvie needs another memory loss this could even be his own healing factor after going full feral added with the loss of his wife, obviously the macdonalds could have a cameothey find wolvie beast like and bring him back to sanity post credits

i know this dosnt fit continuity wise with the comics but with the films when have they ever?

I think Logan getting another mind-wipe would be the worst possible outcome

obviously this would mean wolvie needs another memory loss this could even be his own healing factor after going full feral added with the loss of his wife, obviously the macdonalds could have a cameothey find wolvie beast like and bring him back to sanity post credits

Yeah, another mind wipe would be silly, if they want to use him again, all they have to do is show that Sabretooth/Creed either gets experimeted on by the governement or mutates further somehow to explain his change in appearance. therby explaining why Logan does not recognise him in X-Men, as long as he does not use the name Sabretooth in a solo movie as well.

So there is a leaked character list? I'll have to have a look at that, I lost my Claremont/Miller book about 15yrs ago and have not read it since, so do not recall all the characters featured that well.

Would have loved to see Schreiber return as Creed/Sabretooth if they could have found a way to let the character serve the story. But by the sound of it there won't be any ties so we can forget that.Shame.:o

If it's in Japan, Daken will most likely get a cameo. I know it won't happen due to legal reasons, but if they could get Sebastian Stan (Bucky from Captain America) to portray the Winter Soldier, it would be cool. In X2 we saw Stryker replaced Wolverine with Deathstrike, making her the puppet Wolvie refused to be. It would be interesting if he created X-23 to hunt down Wolverine.

Would have loved to see Schreiber return as Creed/Sabretooth if they could have found a way to let the character serve the story. But by the sound of it there won't be any ties so we can forget that.Shame.:o

They are planning on doing 3 Wolverine solo movies though, he could return in the third one, and here is how...
folk did not like the fact that Logan volunteered for the adamantium bonding process in XMOW, as it took away the aspect of him being pissed off about what was done to him, and we sort of got that vibe in X-Men with the 'every time' conversation. So, in the third movie we could have Logan finding out about some mutant experimentation being done, and he goes to investigate in order to see if the process can be reversed somehow(as he is sick of going through life with customs hassles and walking around with random fridge magnets sticking to his clothes). That aspect of the character is taken care of partially there.
So he finds Victor there, being subjected to experiments to make him stronger and bigger(as he cannot get the adamantium process done and wants to track down Logan), so after a couple of these experimenst he is much stronger than Logan and can give him a better fight than he did at the end of XMOW.
And by the end of the movie he is subjected to the final experiment which makes him look just like the Sabretooth version we got in XM1. After once again being beaten by Logan he insists on more experiments to make him stronger, but is warned he is going to far and there could be side effects,... his memory is affected and his intelligence is somewhat blunted, making him more animalistic in nature, explaining why he does not recall Logan or speak much in XM1. Logan does not witness this final version of Creed, so does not recognise him in XM1.
You could also have Omega Red in the movie, and perhaps just set the thing in Russia, the Russians trying to build a mutant army during the last years of the Cold War, but it all goes wrong and a crapload of crazy mutants explode out of the city rampaging through the cities/villages, with Logan being the people's only defence.

edit: but then if i had the choice, I'd want another Wolverine movie that was entirely different from the previous two, ideally they set it in Madripoor and take elements from Marvel Comics Presents 1-10, and Wolverine vol.1 1-8

Last edited:

Creed took take the Mutant Growth Hormone towards the end, that way we could have more of him, but also would explain why he became bestial in X-1 and why Logan didn't recognize him.

Creed took take the Mutant Growth Hormone towards the end, that way we could have more of him, but also would explain why he became bestial in X-1 and why Logan didn't recognize him.

You'd also have to attribute memory loss to that hormone then, to explain why he doesn't talk to Logan on a personal level.
I always thought his memories were messed with too, but still had some remnants trying to break through, just like Logan did in X2 when he remembered Stryker's name and had some dreams/flashbacks to his adamantium experiment, just like when Sabretooth grabbed Logan's dogtags off Magneto's desk, like they were a reminder of his past.

I would like to only see the characters that belong in this story from the comic but ...and I know most people will disagree strongly with me on this. I love me some Psylocke. I would have no problem if they put her in this movie with it involving Ninjas and all. She could fit in this movie.

Pylocke could work... though id prefer they use "pre-psylocke" kwannon.

She was an assassin in the hand from the start before all the crazy body/mind swapping right? Those two characters switch back and forth so much I would be cool with them taking liberties and mixing them together for Psylocke in a movie version. Unless they used her as a villain in that case I would prefer Kwannon. Having Deadpool as nothing but a villain to kill in Wolverine was a bad idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"