The Wolverine What characters do you want to return/appear in Wolverine 2

I wouldn't want Sabretooth to be part of the Japna film, but I wouldn't mind if we got him again in a 3rd movie, as long as the story was good. a. Because Liev Schrieber was great in the role, and b. Because I feel we have not had the great knock down drag out fight we should have got from Logan and Creed in a movie yet, all of their fights have been brief.
But, I am not bothered of he does not appear again, there are plenty of other characters to explore and he has been used in two movies already.

Ideally i would want Silver Samurai, Mariko, Sunfire, and possibly Gambit, in the Japan movie.

and a 3rd movie set in Madripoor with Jessan Hoen(The Tiger), Bloodsport, Roughhouse, Archie Corrigan, O'Donnell etc
Have Wolverine involved in the gang wars, and show a darker side to him, as he has lost his way while trying to find a new identity for himself.
They could use Victor in a Madripoor movie, use Seraph, and have Victor kill her part way through it

-Sabretooth (id like to see him slowly going feral to line up with X1)

-Yuriko/Deathstrike (her death, while the 2 stared at eachother was almost as if they had seen each other in a prior life)

-Silver Samurai

-Sunfire

-Mystique

-Sabretooth (id like to see him slowly going feral to line up with X1)

-Yuriko/Deathstrike (her death, while the 2 stared at eachother was almost as if they had seen each other in a prior life)

-Silver Samurai

-Sunfire

-Mystique

Just curious. but why Mystique?

Just curious. but why Mystique?

because there past history i find interesting. and the epic battle in the wolverine comic where mystique and wolverine fought in the desert was pretty amazing. Think she's one character that'd fit in very well.

Her being involved in First Class would make Mystique unlikely. Besides, some people still don't buy Sabretooth having known Logan prior to the first movie with no prior memory of it, so adding another one of Magneto's cronies into the mix might complicate things

i think as is... it's quite obvious wolverine 2 might need another memory erase :(

Wolverine 2 should just start with a reveal that Jason Stryker made us all imagine the first movie, and then jump right into the real origins

Get real people!

Unless there is a second memory wipe, Wolverine 2 can't feature Sabretooth or Deathstrike because he didn't know who they were when he met them in the later X-films.

Unless there is a second memory wipe, Wolverine 2 can't feature Gambit because Gambit would tell Wolverine about Stryker, and Wolverine didn't know Stryker in X2.

They could just about get away with adding Psylocke because the character had such a minor role in X3 and didn't directly encounter Wolverine.

But unless we want more memory wipes, any more Wolverine movies have to feature totally new characters.

Unless there is a second memory wipe, Wolverine 2 can't feature Gambit because Gambit would tell Wolverine about Stryker, and Wolverine didn't know Stryker in X2.

In X2, Wolverine did sort of know Stryker. In the car after the mansion ambush, , when asked what that was, Wolverine replied "Stryker. His name is Stryker" (or something to that effect). When Rogue asked who Stryker was, Wolverine said "I can't remember" so he recognised Stryker but he didn't know Stryker if you know what I mean.

Gambit could quite easily appear. He may not have had that much to do with Stryker so anything he might tell Wolverine would be vague at best. He was the first to see amnesiac Wolverine so he might deliberately withhold information from Wolverine about what happened on the island. For all Gambit knows, Stryker could have very well been killed on the Island after Wolverine destroyed the towers. There are ways and means of Gambit being able to appear without Wolverine knowing Stryker or having to have his memory wiped for a second time.

I think Gambit is feasible, considering Logan's memories of him did start to come back after he was confronted by Stryker. He has a name out there, but he just needed the face to put it to. Plus, Gambit doesn't know 100% what the deal with Logan and Stryker was - he just knows they both were messed around with by him, and that Logan seems to have gotten the worst of it.

Didn't know Mystique and Wolverine hade past history besides the couple encounters they hade in the movies.....

I think they should leave her out of the Wolverine movies, especially since she's involved in First Class, and my fanboy brain doesn't need to play connect the dots to line up her time as Logan's nemesis, to when she was with Magneto, and all the things in between. Since he's now past the memory loss stage of his life, he really should not encounter anybody who he would definitely remember meeting prior to the trilogy. That means no more Sabretooth, no Xavier, no Deathstrike, and Stryker should stay as far away as possible, and keep his deus ex adamantium bullets to himself.

I think they should leave her out of the Wolverine movies, especially since she's involved in First Class, and my fanboy brain doesn't need to play connect the dots to line up her time as Logan's nemesis, to when she was with Magneto, and all the things in between. Since he's now past the memory loss stage of his life, he really should not encounter anybody who he would definitely remember meeting prior to the trilogy. That means no more Sabretooth, no Xavier, no Deathstrike, and Stryker should stay as far away as possible, and keep his deus ex adamantium bullets to himself.

But in x2 it is pretty obvious by the look on Logans face that def reconizes that face, or maybe it was a moment of remorse for killing her idk.

IDK i felt Singer throughout the whole triolgy hade a plan to do some sort of prequel so that he didn't want Wolverine to have the relationships with his enimies(Sabretooth,Deathstrike) because of his amnesia and he did use hints to say that Wolverine doesn't remember all the details and that he did plan on explaning it after the 3 movies, idk just a huntch i guess.

2nbyc6a.jpg

- Silver Samurai
- Goro (Yukuz
a enforcer)
- The Hand
- Lady Deathstrike

Personally I think we can do without Sabertooth, Gambit or other previous X-Men characters....save them for Wolverine 3 when they'll be needed...

I would like to see a non-linear story line moving between his forgotten past in japan and a new (post X3) adventure.

But in x2 it is pretty obvious by the look on Logans face that def reconizes that face, or maybe it was a moment of remorse for killing her idk.

I think it was the realization that he killed her just moments before she overcame the effects of Stryker's mind-control.

IDK i felt Singer throughout the whole triolgy hade a plan to do some sort of prequel so that he didn't want Wolverine to have the relationships with his enimies(Sabretooth,Deathstrike) because of his amnesia and he did use hints to say that Wolverine doesn't remember all the details and that he did plan on explaning it after the 3 movies, idk just a huntch i guess.

I think you are seeing things that aren't there.

In my view, Wolverine didn't recognise Deathstrike at all. She gave him a strange look as she died, but that could be read any number of ways.

If Singer left anything vague, then it was done on purpose so hardcore fans could have their own interpretations. He didn't specifically say Wolverine and Deathstrike had known each other, nor did he say they didn't. It's a clever way of not pissing off the nitpicky fanbase, by leaving both possibilities there.

But, in my opinion, the way Stryker said 'I thought you were one of a kind Wolverine. I was wrong' implies that Deathstrike came along later, after Wolverine had left Weapon X and gone his own way and that Logan hadn't met her before. That's the way I read the scene.

In the comics Deathstrike radically altered her appearance when she became Lady Deathstrike, but I don't know how they could pull that off in the films since she still looked normal in X2. Unless she gets messed up bad and gets plastic surgery along with the adamantium in Wolverine 2.

Id really like to see Omega Red, but since its in Japan that would be an odd choice to throw him in there

Than again Gambit and Blob were in the first one so you never know.

Bring on Vanessa Hudgens, and have her play X-23..

she looks just like X-23, she could play her in a sequel, a female cloned from cells from Logan and a human scientist.. Wolverine could rescue her from the Weapon X science labs, mentor her..

I liked how in the animated series they made Deathstrike and Wolverine past lovers, kind of adds a different dimension to it, the idea of your ex love becoming a psychotic woman that is a copy of you certinaly would add for an interesting storyline and make it more dramatic imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"